• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wal*Mart reduces gun and ammo sales

I believe the day is coming when the USA will be a gun free country. The only people who will have access to guns will be law enforcement, military etc.
This won't happen in my lifetime. But, it will eventually happen. Maybe during my grandkids lifetime.
Uh. You left out a third class that will have guns. Criminals...

Colorforms

Senator
I believe the day is coming when the USA will be a gun free country. The only people who will have access to guns will be law enforcement, military etc.
This won't happen in my lifetime. But, it will eventually happen. Maybe during my grandkids lifetime.
We'll be dead in 12 years anyway :)

Colorforms

Senator
WalMart and other big box stores killed mom and pop retailers.
Hardly, in fact consignment shopping is booming in the online retail space. Amazon promotes all kinds of mom and pop businesses, and if Wal-mart won't cover the home defense market, mom and pop retailers will surely get a bump in sales. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hardly, in fact consignment shopping is booming in the online retail space. Amazon promotes all kinds of mom and pop businesses, and if Wal-mart won't cover the home defense market, mom and pop retailers will surely get a bump in sales. :)
Since I've been here 8 years Progs post of hating on Wally World and now what, Love Wally World? I seldom if ever shop WW and damn sure will not now and I read the Walton family makes $200million a day!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Majority of Americans want ban on assault weapons...

Anyway, kudos to Walmart for their new policy and pressuring congress to act on common sense gun laws.
=====================
From your link:
"We will treat law-abiding customers with respect, and we will have a very non-confrontational approach," he said. "Our remaining assortment will be even more focused on the needs of hunting and sport shooting enthusiasts."
In addition, McMillon said that he would send letters to the White House and congressional leaders that "call for action" on "common sense" gun safety measures. McMillon said Congress should debate re-authorizing the assault weapons ban and expand background checks.
"We encourage our nation's leaders to move forward and strengthen background checks and to remove weapons from those who have been determined to pose an imminent danger," he said. "Congress and the administration should act. Given our decades of experience selling firearms, we are also offering to serve as a resource in the national debate on responsible gun sales."
100% of people in HELL want ice water
FBI stats say hammers kill more people than rifles

Assault is an action not a weapon

Colorforms

Senator
Since I've been here 8 years Progs post of hating on Wally World and now what, Love Wally World? I seldom if ever shop WW and damn sure will not now and I read the Walton family makes $200million a day!
I haven't been in a Wal-mart in years. I could care less what they decide to sell. But people want what they want, and if Wal-Mart doesn't supply it, people will go where they can get it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
WalMart's getting killed by Trump's trade war with China; they don't need to put up with nutcases slaughtering their customers in El Paso or the nut who went into a Missouri WalMart and "pretended" to be a domestic terrorist.
Yeah, Walton family only making $200M a day!

The guy in MO called and ask manager if he could carry his long gun inside and was told YES

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hitler had the same Dream and appears you want a Dictator...…….try Iran

Why would you want to be a Slave?