• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Walmart boss earns 1,200 times as much as the company’s median worker

ALICE cannot always pay the bills, has little or nothing in savings, and is forced to make tough choices such as deciding between quality child care or paying the rent. One unexpected car repair or medical bill can push these financially strapped families over the edge.
That's the big problem right there. Poor people shouldn't have kids.

They also shouldn't buy status symbols and other junk they don't need. An individual can live very well in america on $15,000 a year and that's WITHOUT welfare or medicaid or any other assistance.

Who is they.

I'll be waiting...

;)
Squish, Squish! Crunch, Crunch!

We far outnumber the plutocratic parasites and can crush them like grapes. Some day we'll wake up, quit whining, and start making wine.

"I'll be waiting"? You so want to identify with the billionaires. But before people can have self-determination, they need to self-identify.

There should be no linkage between CEO and the worker salaries. If a CEO screws up everyone loses his job, its a game of high risk, high reward. The ability to understand everything it takes to guide a company is not in the abilities of most workers. They are worth what the board determines.
Ominous Octupus

The CEO fits the description "Jack of all trades, master of none." His ego makes him think he can rule all facets of a business. Whatever part is beyond his abilities, he gets bailed out by his subordinates, if they're not the usual no-talent brownnoses who please him, but takes all the credit for what he's lucky to have them do. He is a taker.

The whole investor-supremacy pushed by Capitalist preachers means taking credit for what science did, not money. America had the greatest growth because it had the most and the greatest practical scientists. Europe was poorly served by the obsolete aristocratic theoretical science. To save progress, that's another reason we should get rid of inheritance and shut off the leisure class's harmful attitudes about what is important.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Squish, Squish! Crunch, Crunch!

We far outnumber the plutocratic parasites and can crush them like grapes. Some day we'll wake up, quit whining, and start making wine.

"I'll be waiting"? You so want to identify with the billionaires. But before people can have self-determination, they need to self-identify.
Looking forward to it. Then you'll have no one to complain about .

Looking forward to it. Then you'll have no one to complain about .
Don't Complain; Force Others to Be in a Fix Worth Complaining About

On the contrary, Plute looters won't have any windfall to gloat over while calling everyone "suckers," especially their bootlickers, whose loyalty will not be rewarded.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I'm just wondering what should be rewarded on what scale...
"You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Exodus 20: 17

And yet, here we are, fretting that someone else has more than we do...…

Beware of jealousy, my lord! It's a green-eyed monster that makes fun of the victims it devours.

Othello, Act III, Scene III

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
"You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Exodus 20: 17

And yet, here we are, fretting that someone else has more than we do...…

Beware of jealousy, my lord! It's a green-eyed monster that makes fun of the victims it devours.

Othello, Act III, Scene III
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.

Despair.com