• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Walmart boss earns 1,200 times as much as the company’s median worker

"You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Exodus 20: 17

And yet, here we are, fretting that someone else has more than we do...…

Beware of jealousy, my lord! It's a green-eyed monster that makes fun of the victims it devours.

Othello, Act III, Scene III
Owners Aren't Earners

So if someone steals my wallet, you would call me "jealous" of the fact that he then has more money than I do? A sense of justice commands much of what GreedHeads and their flunkies call "jealousy." You bootlickers construct your sermons in a way that puts possession as the core principle rather than whether the possessor deserves what he has.

What did the everyday employee invent?
Loaded Questions Fire Blanks

More twisted questions. As you well know, I' not talking about the average employee. But as long as you bring it up, what do the CEOs and major stockholders ever invent? Steve Jobs couldn't even program, yet economic-celebrity hounds give him credit for creating all of Apple's products.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Loaded Questions Fire Blanks

More twisted questions. As you well know, I' not talking about the average employee. But as long as you bring it up, what do the CEOs and major stockholders ever invent? Steve Jobs couldn't even program, yet economic-celebrity hounds give him credit for creating all of Apple's products.
Creation abrogation?

IP rights don't carry employer to employee.

A creator can start their own company if they wish....