• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Warning ! Foxified Trumpies this video is rough.

LOL !!! Hannity probably believes it, the others are smarter.

Colonel Ralph's better known for his Middle East meddling than for any concerns about domestic US politics. Still, it's another example of how much Trump has changed this country over the past 18 months.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/plans-for-redrawing-the-middle-east-the-project-for-a-new-middle-east/3882

"Although the map does not officially reflect Pentagon doctrine, it has been used in a training program at NATO’s Defense College for senior military officers.

"This map, as well as other similar maps, has most probably been used at the National War Academy as well as in military planning circles.

"This map of the 'New Middle East' seems to be based on several other maps, including older maps of potential boundaries in the Middle East extending back to the era of U.S. President Woodrow Wilson and World War I.

"This map is showcased and presented as the brainchild of retired Lieutenant-Colonel (U.S. Army) Ralph Peters, who believes the redesigned borders contained in the map will fundamentally solve the problems of the contemporary Middle East.

"The map of the 'New Middle East' was a key element in the retired Lieutenant-Colonel’s book, Never Quit the Fight, which was released to the public on July 10, 2006.

"This map of a redrawn Middle East was also published, under the title of Blood Borders: How a better Middle East would look, in the U.S. military’s Armed Forces Journal with commentary from Ralph Peters.5"

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
LOL !!! Hannity probably believes it, the others are smarter.

A great interview... the former FOX Contributor should know of which he speaks.

Expressive term as he labeled Trump'/FOX base as "cult of Trump" -- that's a perfect description.

Spamature

President
A great interview... the former FOX Contributor should know of which he speaks.

Expressive term as he labeled Trump'/FOX base as "cult of Trump" -- that's a perfect description.
I say it all the time. The right wing media created a cult that was in search of a Messiah. They got what they deserve, the rest of America didn't deserve this.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's unbelievable how Trump's base keep clinging to all that FOX tells them -- they fall for it hook, line, and sinker. Admitting they have been conned is just too much for some of them to bear apparently.
=============

Former Fox News analyst says Fox has become 'destructive propaganda machine'
He was a Fox News military analyst for many years. Now he says Fox is doing a "great deal of damage" to the United States.

Ralph Peters left the network in March after sending a blistering farewell note to some of his colleagues. The note shocked the TV news industry because he accused Fox of "assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law."

He sounded like one of Fox's most vociferous liberal critics. But Peters is a staunch conservative who feels the network has lost its way.

On Wednesday he gave his first TV interview since leaving Fox. He told CNN's Anderson Cooper that some of Fox's hosts are doing "a great grave disservice to our country."

Peters was sometimes very critical of President Trump during his appearances on Fox. And he repeated that criticism on Wednesday, telling Cooper he believes that Trump is "frightened" of Vladimir Putin.

He said, "I am convinced that Vladimir Putin has a grip on President Trump," adding, "I hope I'm wrong."

Peters, who was a US Army lieutenant colonel before becoming a Fox military analyst, based his assessment on what he called his understanding of how the Russian government operates.

He also strongly defended the importance of Robert Mueller's probe of Russian interference -- a position that puts him at odds with former colleagues like Sean Hannity.

"Without exaggeration, the Mueller investigation is the most important of my lifetime, and I am 66 years old. I lived through Watergate," Peters said Wednesday night.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/07/media/ralph-peters-fox-news-anderson-cooper/index.html

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well Hannity is telling the people Mueller wants phones from to destroy them, acid wash the phones and hand them to Mueller in pieces - something he has said now 5 times on Fox ................................ but wait for it ................ he was just kidding all 5 times ;)

Spamature

President
Well Hannity is telling the people Mueller wants phones from to destroy them, acid wash the phones and hand them to Mueller in pieces - something he has said now 5 times on Fox ................................ but wait for it ................ he was just kidding all 5 times ;)
He is going to end up with a date with Robert Mueller.