• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Warren drew a rally crowd of 20,000 last night

D

Deleted member 21794

Saying people shouldn’t accumulate that much debt at that age is the same as saying they shouldn’t go to college unless they are independently wealthy.
Yes, because there are no colleges for less than $30,000 per year. :rolleyes:

Nostra

Governor
Saying people shouldn’t accumulate that much debt at that age is the same as saying they shouldn’t go to college unless they are independently wealthy.
No, it isn't.

Many people work while going to school to pay as you go. I'm sure that seems foreign to you.

EatTheRich

President
No, it isn't.

Many people work while going to school to pay as you go. I'm sure that seems foreign to you.
A full-time job (which is very difficult for people to have while completing school with good grades in a timely fashion) that someone fresh out of high school can get hired for (unless through family connections) doesn’t come close to covering the cost of living expenses, much less the cost of living expenses plus the added cost of school.

D

Deleted member 21794

A full-time job (which is very difficult for people to have while completing school with good grades in a timely fashion) that someone fresh out of high school can get hired for (unless through family connections) doesn’t come close to covering the cost of living expenses, much less the cost of living expenses plus the added cost of school.
Winners find a way. Losers hem and haw like you're doing for her.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Is Trump trashing Elizabeth for drawing crowds?
I'm waiting for Trump to go all misogynist on her. He's deplorable when it comes to women.

Nostra

Governor
Thanks for confirming the concept of self reliance is foreign to you.

Nobody here expected any other result.