• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Warren drew a rally crowd of 20,000 last night

D

Deleted member 21794

I think it's wonderful Democrats finally have a candidate that can draw a crowd, especially given the pathetic crowds Biden has been getting. Of course, that crowd size is a campaign estimate, so it's the rosiest possible number and likely about as reliable as your "bombshell" posts. LOL

Maybe you should think about following the rules and posting a link to back up your specious claims- especially given how often you post BS and end up getting slapped around with the actual facts.

Spamature

President
I think it's wonderful Democrats finally have a candidate that can draw a crowd, especially given the pathetic crowds Biden has been getting. Of course, that crowd size is a campaign estimate, so it's the rosiest possible number and likely about as reliable as your "bombshell" posts. LOL

Maybe you should think about following the rules and posting a link to back up your specious claims- especially given how often you post BS and end up getting slapped around with the actual facts.
Finally have a candidate that can draw crowds.

Did you forget about this guy ?

D

Deleted member 21794

This is going to be a fun thread. Check out this 19 year-old loser, who already has $60,000 in student loan debt and wants us normal Americans to pay if off:

Mehdji Belizaire, a 19-year-old Warren volunteer, was busy handing out campaign buttons to rally goers. She says she's "still on the fence" about Warren. But Belizaire is drawn to Warren's plan to cancel student loan debt for tens of millions of Americans, given that she's taken out $60,000 to support her education at Marymount Manhattan College. "I'm a college student and it would be nice to graduate without student debt," Belizaire says.

Then there's this freak, who essentially admits Obamacare is a failure because worrying about health care keeps her up at night. More than likely she's just another freeloader looking for others to support her. And she's worried about education? Yeah, Pocahontas will fix that for sure! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ellen Friedman, 76, sported her "I heart Warren" button on her denim jacket. The part-time community counselor and die-hard Warren supporter said "this is the scariest time I can ever imagine." She believes Warren is a "personable candidate" who can address the issues that keep her up at night. "I'm worried about healthcare, I'm worried about education, war, my children and grandchildren," she says.

20,000 people???? Huh?????

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21794

Finally have a candidate that can draw crowds.

Did you forget about this guy ?

Why yes, why would I count someone that ran for president SEVEN YEARS AGO when talking about the 2020 campaign??????

D

Deleted member 21794

Good idea to suppress that memory. : )
Maybe I should consider remembering previous presidents' crowd sizes. Tell you what- you tell me what Obama's crowd sizes have to do with the 2020 campaign and I'll give it further consideration.

Didn't think so.

But let's have some more fun at you DemocRATS' expense: do you see a crowd of 20,000 in any of the photos?

Didn't think so.

Have a great evening!!!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Maybe I should consider remembering previous presidents' crowd sizes. Tell you what- you tell me what Obama's crowd sizes have to do with the 2020 campaign and I'll give it further consideration.

Didn't think so.

But let's have some more fun at you DemocRATS' expense: do you see a crowd of 20,000 in any of the photos?

Didn't think so.

Have a great evening!!!
You okay? LOL

D

Deleted member 21794

Yup. But we had a black president for 8 years, and you can never change that. : )
The topic is Warren's crowd size. What does Obama having been president have to do with that?

Spamature

President
This is going to be a fun thread. Check out this 19 year-old loser, who already has $60,000 in student loan debt and wants us normal Americans to pay if off:

Mehdji Belizaire, a 19-year-old Warren volunteer, was busy handing out campaign buttons to rally goers. She says she's "still on the fence" about Warren. But Belizaire is drawn to Warren's plan to cancel student loan debt for tens of millions of Americans, given that she's taken out $60,000 to support her education at Marymount Manhattan College. "I'm a college student and it would be nice to graduate without student debt," Belizaire says.

Then there's this freak, who essentially admits Obamacare is a failure because worrying about health care keeps her up at night. More than likely she's just another freeloader looking for others to support her. And she's worried about education? Yeah, Pocahontas will fix that for sure! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ellen Friedman, 76, sported her "I heart Warren" button on her denim jacket. The part-time community counselor and die-hard Warren supporter said "this is the scariest time I can ever imagine." She believes Warren is a "personable candidate" who can address the issues that keep her up at night. "I'm worried about healthcare, I'm worried about education, war, my children and grandchildren," she says.

20,000 people???? Huh?????

A 19 year old in college is a loser ? A 76 year old is eligible for another program created by the Democratic Party called Medicare. The only reason she has a worry is because the teabagger messiah will destroy it along with the rest of the country.

You are off to a bad start here too. I doubt if you will do any better here than in the "Trumpberry" graft thread you ran from.

D

Deleted member 21794

A 19 year old in college is a loser ? A 76 year old is eligible for another program created by the Democratic Party called Medicare. The only reason she has a worry is because the teabagger messiah will destroy it along with the rest of the country.

You are off to a bad start here too. I doubt if you will do any better here than in the "Trumpberry" graft thread you ran from.
Yes, a person who gets $60,000 in student debt by 19 and wants others to bail her or is a loser. It's not even debatable to normal people.

Spamature

President
Yes, a person who gets $60,000 in student debt by 19 and wants others to bail her or is a loser. It's not even debatable to normal people.
She says she does not want to graduate with $60k in debt, not that she has it now.

Desperation is harming your ability to think.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Nope. Biden is an idiot as well. Sorry.
Well wait, we leftists might classify Biden as a Transgender.
Sure, do all the name calling you want. But you had a black president for 8 years. That was really tough for you. : )

Other people besides white males are perfectly qualified to be president. Make all the excuses you want for disliking everyone but white males for president.

You can’t change that obama was president. : )