• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Washington Slapdown: Turkey Turns to Moscow for Help

since NATO's mission is to prevent Russian expansionism, I don't see how its possible to have/trust a NATO member state which has security/military agreements with Russia.

that puts every NATO military strategy and document at immediate risk.

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
since NATO's mission is to prevent Russian expansionism, I don't see how its possible to have/trust a NATO member state which has security/military agreements with Russia.

That what happens with every single US puppet USA sponsors he eventual becomes replaceable this time he was advised of the coup and now its ravage time..
all of your puppets end up being betrayed...

Turkey president stops being a US and NATO puppet now he is partnering with Russia and Putin.
Maybe Putin had info on this CIA backed coup and let Turkey know the coup attempt is going to happen.
And of course the coup is sponsored by with America...

Washington Slapdown: Turkey Turns to Moscow for Help
Inklish

As contemporary history has proven, these university-crippled opinionators are unreliable, so I don't take their scribblings seriously.

After Trump gets us out of that entangling alliance with NATO, the Eurine Union won't have a pot to piss in.