• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Watch out for Republican suicides

Citizen

Council Member
We all know how they are doing everything they can to keep the economy screwed up & to sabotage any jobs that may come about. So watch out as with this GOOD news about jobs, they may just be driven over the edge & we all know how they love to take innocents if they can. So if they go into a suicide dive because things are starting to go better for America, be sure not to let them hurt or maim you in thier death throes.

Private sector hiring ramps up in December

Private-sector companies significantly ramped up their hiring in December, according to a report issued Thursday.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/05/news/economy/jobs_adp/index.htm?hpt=hp_t3

:lol::lol::lol:

It is pathological, the fact that they really don't want the economy to get better. Or do they? Can any cons explain it?

MaryAnne

Governor
What part of Ohio, I spent 13 years in Columbus & marysville. I miss the snow.
40 mIles away right down I70,Englewood. My Mother and Stepfather lived in Marion. Route 4 through Marysville.
All we have had this year is a light one last week.Supposed to be 50 something tomorrow.

Citizen

Council Member
40 mIles away right down I70,Englewood. My Mother and Stepfather lived in Marion. Route 4 through Marysville.
All we have had this year is a light one last week.Supposed to be 50 something tomorrow.
WOW my wife family is in Bucyrus, I really miss going to the Brat festival. Yep the weather is crazy, just had 3 days here in Tn that were very cold, into the teens, today back up to the 50's.