• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Watch out Repubs...Cotton has a new "pooter" and I'll smoke your a**!

MaryAnne

Governor
lol..I just checked my picture storage.. I have 8,242 pictures stored.. crazy.. :)
I know a woman whose Son worked on her computer.She had 70,000 pictures of her Grandchildren She has at least 7 or 8. So you are not bad,Addy!:)

MaryAnne

Governor
Been surfing some this am.. can't resist putting this pix on of Geraldo Rivera -- this old guy thinks he still has it.. lol :p

@GeraldoRivera selfie: '70 is the new 50'
A look at how the Internet reacted after the Fox News Channel personality tweeted a half-naked cell phone picture Saturday night, putting his not-so-senior-citizen physique on display
http://storify.com/allaboutgeorge/geraldorivera-selfie-70-is-the-new-50/
Oh,Lord,Geraldo was not good looking when he entered the Capone Vault.

I understand he took the picture down. A couple of more inches we might have seen something.:)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Oh,Lord,Geraldo was not good looking when he entered the Capone Vault.

I understand he took the picture down. A couple of more inches we might have seen something.:)

Didn't know that tidbit.. thanks, MaryAnne. lol.. you naughty girl.. :eek: :p

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I thought you would,after that! I have about ten pictures on this thing. I put the ones on my computer on CD's after I lost some really good ones.
:)..Thanks again.. but I really need to do some clean up on mine.. sometimes w/o knowing why exactly.. duplicates show up, adding more to the number in storage.

Making a CD is an excellent way to make sure they aren't lost.. I have some on CD too.
Making a backup CD is sometimes the best way to preserve lots of data and documents.

Hope you read some of Bourdain's comments on the link.. btw.. too funny.. :)
Second link..I forgot it.. https://twitter.com/Bourdain
Time to get off here .. finish up dindin.. :) cooked a pot roast in the crock pot today.. lazy way..

Last edited:
One thing I've noticed about this new computer it does updates, cleansing, deleting, etc. without my assistance. Also, when this is happening, it's doesn't slow up.