• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

watch the NYPD kill a man

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
watch 350lb man resist arrest.....................

was it worth resisting_____________

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So tragic. I'm sure his family will receive a good settlement from the city of New York. There are other ways to control people. This wasn't necessary.
exactly first thought of families when this happens.................even got goose neck Al out and about............why isn't Al & Jesse in Chicago where gangbangers are gone wild?

yeah, we know why.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So tragic. I'm sure his family will receive a good settlement from the city of New York. There are other ways to control people. This wasn't necessary.
it's tragic and insane. the widow will end up wealthy beyond her dreams and at least 2 cops will be charged with something, if not murder, and spend time in prison.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
it's tragic and insane. the widow will end up wealthy beyond her dreams and at least 2 cops will be charged with something, if not murder, and spend time in prison.
widow will get money------maybe--------no cop will spend time in prison...........350lb man had already been busted for continuing to sell tax free cigs..............libs should be outraged he was selling POISON.............
If he'd been a 350lb cop resisting WHITE, ya'll be rejoicing////////////

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
widow will get money------maybe--------no cop will spend time in prison...........350lb man had already been busted for continuing to sell tax free cigs..............libs should be outraged he was selling POISON.............
If he'd been a 350lb cop resisting WHITE, ya'll be rejoicing////////////
Why do you bring race into it, Dawg?

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Yes, it's a sad story. But your TP title is a little misleading. I don't think the police meant to "kill" anyone.

It does bring up a question. What should police do when someone won't cooperate? Sunset Rose said there were other ways to control people. What are those ways? I suppose they could have hit him with a taser, but I imagine the result would have been the same. I am not defending the police, but what could they have done except walk away and let him go? And should police let suspects walk away rather than endanger them because of unknown health problems?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes, it's a sad story. But your TP title is a little misleading. I don't think the police meant to "kill" anyone.

It does bring up a question. What should police do when someone won't cooperate? Sunset Rose said there were other ways to control people. What are those ways? I suppose they could have hit him with a taser, but I imagine the result would have been the same. I am not defending the police, but what could they have done except walk away and let him go? And should police let suspects walk away rather than endanger them because of unknown health problems?
the man had done nothing, yet the cops still threw him to the ground and put him in a choke hold. he cried out that he couldn't breath and they ignored him. he then died.
the choke hold is illegal.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
what does yo momma think of your bigotry/racism?
about the same as she thinks of yours...................she said you probably had more racism/bigotry from being an old woman............

(what's your obsession with my mom) is because you've never been one?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
if today's repub/cons were good conservatives, they'd be howling about police brutality and the militarization of the police force.
we do but can't be heard due to screaming libs and their issues and 'O' is making sure cops are becoming militarization units.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
the man had done nothing, yet the cops still threw him to the ground and put him in a choke hold. he cried out that he couldn't breath and they ignored him. he then died.
according to cops he was doing what he'd been arrested for doing several times before.....NYC arrest people for selling untaxed cigs.....the choke hold is NOT illegal, it's just not protocol..............geeeeeeeezus at least try to get close to the truth............cops are trained to get accused to ground ASAP........regardless of color of accused...........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why do you bring race into it, Dawg?
seems you should have ask Jules that question not I.............as you know the victim was Black............Jules using the death for race baiting, don't play dumb, unless you are.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
So you won't answer any of my questions? Didn't think you would.