• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Watch This PIG Hispanic Reporter Troll Get B!tch Slapped By Black And White Dudes!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

It's less than two minutes and the reporter gets her ass completely and thoroughly kicked.

I wonder why she didn't seek out the people who assaulted this white man to ask them if THEY were racists.

It's less than two minutes and the reporter gets her ass completely and thoroughly kicked.

I wonder why she didn't seek out the people who assaulted this white man to ask them if THEY were racists.
What's the context?
When and where did this happen?
Were any Trump protesters responsible for the bloodshed?

D

Deleted member 21794

What's the context?
These are good questions. However, even without knowing the answers, the pig reporter got her ass handed to her.

That said, I think we can make some educated guesses as to the circumstances. Do you think my scenario below has a decent chance of being correct?

This was likely some sort of event involving illegal immigration. It could have been a Donald Trump rally. The white and black guys are on the same side of the issue being attended. The white guy was assaulted by a hispanic.

This was likely some sort of event involving illegal immigration. It could have been a Donald Trump rally. The white and black guys are on the same side of the issue being attended. The white guy was assaulted by a hispanic.
That scenario would be high on my list of possibilities.
The reporter sounded like ESL to me which put her at a distinct disadvantage.
I suppose the big question to ask is whether Trump is inciting racism or reacting to it?

D

Deleted member 21794

I suppose the big question to ask is whether Trump is inciting racism or reacting to it?
I think we can both agree he is using it to his advantage. I think the question is he inciting racism is pretty loaded? Racism itself can be a very powerful and inciting word. I certainly don't claim to be able to read his mind. My gut tells me there's not much racism in him. It also tells me he has a superb ability to read the pulse of the American populace. At this point, I must apply the question to myself. Am I a racist? I don't believe so. We own multiple rental properties. Most our tenants are either hispanic or black. When I look at a rental application, here are the only things I care about: do they make enough money to pay the rent? How is their credit? Do they appear clean and polite (this is a good predictor of how they will take care of my dwelling)? Do they have a criminal background I need to be concerned with? As far as that goes, I don't care about petty stuff. But I don't rent to violent people, sex offenders nor thieves. And frankly, half the reason for that is LIABILITY.

With regards to hispanics, which of course the video centers on- all I ask is we have a secure border and tightly control who we let in and how many we let in. This applies to any demographic of people, either by color or nationality. What's most important to me is we let in people that are going to benefit our society.

Sadly, it appears to me that many countries, including the United States, are using the goal of globalization to dictate immigration policy- or lack thereof.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Θ is inciting Racism and cop hate............not Trump
Θ has pushed blacks back 50years in race relations

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
What's the context?
What effen difference does it make...she like most lefty went to stir up her some racism...because the point she and her people who tell her what to say want some racism badly otherwise your point is moot...tell yourself and your racist cohorts to give up your need for racism.

The first step is admitting you need racism to make your political point.

D

Deleted member 21794

Θ is inciting Racism and cop hate............not Trump
Θ has pushed blacks back 50years in race relations
Very good point. Here we are talking about Trump and ignoring the racial animosity Barack Hussein Obama has been cultivating.

With regards to hispanics, which of course the video centers on- all I ask is we have a secure border and tightly control who we let in and how many we let in. This applies to any demographic of people, either by color or nationality. What's most important to me is we let in people that are going to benefit our society.

Sadly, it appears to me that many countries, including the United States, are using the goal of globalization to dictate immigration policy- or lack thereof.

The one big problem I see with globalization, as it's currently practiced, is that it allows capital to freely cross borders while denying labor the same access.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/18/5-facts-about-race-in-america/

"A growing share of Americans say that racism in society is a big problem. Half of Americans now say this, up from 33% five years earlier, reflecting an increase across all demographic groups.

"Nearly three-quarters of blacks characterized racism as a big problem, as did 58% of Hispanics. Although whites were far less likely to say racism is a big problem (44%), the share of whites expressing this view has risen 17 percentage points since 2010.

"There is a partisan divide too: 61% of Democrats say racism is a big problem, compared with 41% of Republicans – though the share of Republicans saying racism is a big problem has doubled since 2010, when it was just 17%.

D

Deleted member 21794

The one big problem I see with globalization, as it's currently practiced, is that it allows capital to freely cross borders while denying labor the same access.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/18/5-facts-about-race-in-america/

"A growing share of Americans say that racism in society is a big problem. Half of Americans now say this, up from 33% five years earlier, reflecting an increase across all demographic groups.

"Nearly three-quarters of blacks characterized racism as a big problem, as did 58% of Hispanics. Although whites were far less likely to say racism is a big problem (44%), the share of whites expressing this view has risen 17 percentage points since 2010.

"There is a partisan divide too: 61% of Democrats say racism is a big problem, compared with 41% of Republicans – though the share of Republicans saying racism is a big problem has doubled since 2010, when it was just 17%.
I find the statistics in your last paragraph especially interesting. The partisan divide in particular is odd given the United States elected a black president. I suppose there would be two schools of thought on why race relations have gotten worse under president Obama. I believe it is a mixture of both things, with emphasis on item 1:

1) Barack Obama is a racially divisive person. It's been evident for two decades: in the church he attended, in his writings, in his statements like "the police acted foolishly", "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon" and a plethora of other actions and attitudes.

2) Clearly there is some backlash against having a black president. But racism is essentially DEAD in America. You will likely disagree but I will make my case anyway. When the people crying racism have to resort to such trivial whining as "microaggression", complaining about the racial/racist implications of a peanut butter sandwich and other such silliness, that tells me that real, actual examples of racism are in short supply.

Now I do tend to agree with this:

It so happens I started to work on my BS in Business in February. It has been a real eye opener in many ways. Of course, I am learning stuff about business. I never got a formal education and ran our real estate stuff just on stuff we all learned in high school.

The real eye opener has been global business. Globalists admit there are winners and losers in globalization. I believe you touched on one of the biggest factors in the formula that determines the winners and losers. Clearly if capital can be moved from a country where the average hourly wage is $25 (I think that's about where we're at) to a country where it's $2.50- obviously the workers in the $25 per hour nation are going to be the losers.

This is what globalization/one world government politicians of all stripes (hell, let's bee frank, probably 90% plus of our hacks are globalists) want to keep as secret as they can: we have nowhere to go but down in the globalization game. Here's my case, and I make it as a simple novice with only my life experience, my logic and 33 credits in business classes:

When a specific products gets to be ubiquitous around the world, it usually reaches Price Point Parity (PPP). That is, it costs the same everywhere when adjusted for currency conversion. Of course, it's not 100% accurate, but within a handful of points for minor and country-specific variations.

I submit to you the same will happen with labor. Eventually, when globalization itself is "ubiquitous", the cost of labor, raw materials and other factors will equalize. Again, that leaves only one direction for the USA to go in: down.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Damn you're good..... I didn't catch that until you just posted this. Well-played, sir!
You said the following:

I suppose there would be two schools of thought on why race relations have gotten worse under president Obama. I believe it is a mixture of both things, with emphasis on item 1:
1) Barack Obama is a racially divisive person. It's been evident for two decades: in the church he attended, in his writings, in his statements like "the police acted foolishly", "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon" and a plethora of other actions and attitudes.

What is divisive about his comment about Treyvon Martin? I saw it as being empathetic to the parents of an unarmed boy killed by a wannabe vigalante.

Why would the church he attended be divisive? Silly statement...nobody knows much about the church other than a quote from his pastor at a venue that Obama wasn't even present for.

The police did act foolishly. They arrested a man on his own front porch for "disturbing the peace"...but they didn't even have someone filing a complaint.

Lastly...what has Obama written that was divisive?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Damn you're good..... I didn't catch that until you just posted this. Well-played, sir!
That was good.........at first I didn't get it..........Θ being 50% white-43.75%arab-6.25%black may be why he's destroying blacks, he's not black and as son of slave traders returning them to slaves..........damnest thing is, they vote D?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You said the following:

I suppose there would be two schools of thought on why race relations have gotten worse under president Obama. I believe it is a mixture of both things, with emphasis on item 1:

What is divisive about his comment about Treyvon Martin? I saw it as being empathetic to the parents of an unarmed boy killed by a wannabe vigalante.

Why would the church he attended be divisive? Silly statement...nobody knows much about the church other than a quote from his pastor at a venue that Obama wasn't even present for.

The police did act foolishly. They arrested a man on his own front porch for "disturbing the peace"...but they didn't even have someone filing a complaint.

Lastly...what has Obama written that was divisive?
Θ is a Racist