• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Watching Trump Rally in Minnesota

Jen

Senator
No wonder the left is always in total meltdown.

Also, the whistleblower used to work for Biden, when he was VP.

I fully expect the Democrats to be total puddles of melty goo....
Minnesota is not the friendliest state toward Trump, yet, the Target Center was filled TO CAPACITY with people who wanted to see him.

Democrats and MSM are, once again, seriously underestimating the Trump following.

No wonder the left is always in total meltdown.

Also, the whistleblower used to work for Biden, when he was VP.

I fully expect the Democrats to be total puddles of melty goo....
Did you hear the chidrens outside blowing their whistles. How cute. Morons...

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
He sure is! He messed trump up so many times, LOL!!
He did mess up his trump...In Iraq, Iran, Venezuala, China, Russia, Syria, Palestine, Israel and other countries where he surrendered his leadership...And gave up his trump card. I agree with you.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Minnesota is not the friendliest state toward Trump, yet, the Target Center was filled TO CAPACITY with people who wanted to see him.

Democrats and MSM are, once again, seriously underestimating the Trump following.
They are DFL, Democratic Farmer Labor or Democrats. They are real Minnesotans who believe in the goodness of America. They have their own... I think it is called Democratic Youth where the kids go to special camps. I think they see the radical left and want no part of the radical left.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He did mess up his trump...In Iraq, Iran, Venezuala, China, Russia, Syria, Palestine, Israel and other countries where he surrendered his leadership...And gave up his trump card. I agree with you.
Did this post make any sense to you? LOL....you're trying too hard. :)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

So all the people in the whole upper section all must be in the bathroom together, filled to capacity - lmao - trump facts

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL, I don’t know if he’s the first. Obama tore him a new one at the press dinner, so bad that trump won’t even show his face there again, hahaha...

Derailment is all you have, why?
Topic isn't Obama

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The White House correspondence dinner. The link was there for you to educate yourself, if you would like. That should help clear up any other questions for you.
Trump Rally in Minnesota (why are you derailing the topic) and allowed to do it?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You’ll love this one...trump knew he couldn’t show up, LOL...but still got destroyed.

My Gawd Almighty...…….you posted you read the NEW rules but it appears you haven't...…...TOPIC...….Trump Rally In Minnesota

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
My Gaw Almighty...…….you posted you read the NEW rules but it appears you haven't...…...TOPIC...….Trump Rally In Minnesota
You sure are doing a lot of crying...you okay?

Comparisons aren’t derailment.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Read the new rules.

Another poster said trump was the first “comedian”, I showed that wasn’t true. : )

Run along...
The other poster didn't mention Obama...……………..

You derailed the hell out ot Trump Rally In Minnesota...…...

Negative...….I've never RAN

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You sure are doing a lot of crying...you okay?

Comparisons aren’t derailment.
Where's the Tears?
I'm fine.......

Negative, you actually thread jacked the thread, if we've got all these NEW RULES and they aren't going to be enforced, why post them?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Where's the Tears?
I'm fine.......

Negative, you actually thread jacked the thread, if we've got all these NEW RULES and they aren't going to be enforced, why post them?
Comparrisons are okay. But your crying is a major derailment. Get back on track or hit the road.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Comparrisons are okay. But your crying is a major derailment. Get back on track or hit the road.
Posting Threats...……….I posted Trump Rally In Minnesota in every reply...…..you've yet to post on Topic