• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

We are at war... but it isn't with ISIS, Putin, Assad, or any of the other puppets...

Barbella

Senator
We're at war with the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Soros, Morgans, Warburgs, and so on. We're at war with the globalists who want to end America's world domination, and bring her to her knees. We're at war with the bankers, the financiers, the insane dirtballs behind the curtain who think nothing of letting hundreds of thousands of human beings DIE in order to increase their wealth and power.

Politicians are their TOOLS, their PUPPETS, and very rarely, if ever, does one come along who has the courage to tell them to go to hell. Whether Trump is one of them or not we can't be sure... but we KNOW, without a doubt, that Hillary Clinton isn't only ONE of them... she's practically the QUEEN.

A special place in hell is reserved for that inhuman scum.

Politicians are their TOOLS, their PUPPETS, and very rarely, if ever, does one come along who has the courage to tell them to go to hell. Whether Trump is one of them or not we can't be sure... but we KNOW, without a doubt, that Hillary Clinton isn't only ONE of them... she's practically the QUEEN
I agree with everything you say about Hillary; however, we do know Trump is just as bad (if not worse)

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2016/04/27/trump-and-the-mob#.Uyuciqbcy

"But one helpful lens for determining Trump’s views on crime and law enforcement is via his past encounters with those alleged to be on the wrong side of the law.

"That’s his history with the mob.

"And for all of his tough law and order rhetoric, the record shows the GOP frontrunner has been remarkably tolerant. In the course of his forty years of business deals, Trump has encountered a steady stream of mob-tainted offers that he apparently couldn’t refuse."

They are on the same side of the class war.

connieb

Senator
We're at war with the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Soros, Morgans, Warburgs, and so on. We're at war with the globalists who want to end America's world domination, and bring her to her knees. We're at war with the bankers, the financiers, the insane dirtballs behind the curtain who think nothing of letting hundreds of thousands of human beings DIE in order to increase their wealth and power.

Politicians are their TOOLS, their PUPPETS, and very rarely, if ever, does one come along who has the courage to tell them to go to hell. Whether Trump is one of them or not we can't be sure... but we KNOW, without a doubt, that Hillary Clinton isn't only ONE of them... she's practically the QUEEN.

A special place in hell is reserved for that inhuman scum.

Someone actually said to me the other day that the heads of the big banks and Wall Street all prefer Clinton.. as if that was a good thing.

I looked at them and said, "doesn't that tell you something".

Of course, being a leftist, they didn't get it. I had to explain it to them...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Someone actually said to me the other day that the heads of the big banks and Wall Street all prefer Clinton.. as if that was a good thing.

I looked at them and said, "doesn't that tell you something".

Of course, being a leftist, they didn't get it. I had to explain it to them...
the markets are afraid of what Trump's mental imbalance, ignorance and loose lips would do to world finances.
that's what it means that big banks and Wall Street prefer the steady Clinton.

Caroljo

Senator
Barbella is a blond, blue-eyed native of Germany.
that wouldn't mean anything.....until you read her posts.
Wow...you keep making statements that are soooo wrong. She's nothing like you describe...besides, how would you know what she looks like? Oh, just making crap up again, I see....carry on.

connieb

Senator
the markets are afraid of what Trump's mental imbalance, ignorance and loose lips would do to world finances.
that's what it means that big banks and Wall Street prefer the steady Clinton.
Yes, indeed.. they want to keep getting richer by fleecing the public... can't let anything get in their way of ever expanding their wealth gap.