• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

We are being poached!

Shocking!!
I wrote that a while back and was careful how I worded it - not wanting to hurt certain peoples feelings - after the way I was welcomed in their ' hideout' the other day I no longer care about the feelings of those who once pretended friendship - it was the methods by which it was being done, not the fact of the poaching, that I objected to.

I like PH except for the parts that suck.
Thing is, some in PH and some in here all came from the same old forum - so if the 'out crowd' from here enter into there we do so at our 'peril' - metaphorically speaking - since the 'in crowd' there have taken it as their domain - where as 'they' come and go from here in the same old way - it is an especial and odd situation.

Last edited:

Knight

Council Member
Well, I can set some things straight.

I'm currently in banned camp. Today is the last day of a week off. I have till seven o'clock then I'm free. I am as far from being right wing as you can get...so the thought that only right wingers get banned is not true.

There is a ton of racist posters there...I've noticed some of them are here also. They are what is taking over PH and pulling it to Hell with them. They are all Trinnity worshippers who lack the sense to realize she's making fools of them...and since I just said that, before midnight there will be a thread about this post on TPF...check the mosh pit...funny stuff.

I figure anyone can post there who wants to...but, start shit, get shit back.

I'm currently in banned camp. Today is the last day of a week off. I have till seven o'clock then I'm free. I am as far from being right wing as you can get...so the thought that only right wingers get banned is not true.

There is a ton of racist posters there...I've noticed some of them are here also. They are what is taking over PH and pulling it to Hell with them. They are all Trinnity worshippers who lack the sense to realize she's making fools of them...and since I just said that, before midnight there will be a thread about this post on TPF...check the mosh pit...funny stuff.

You banned too :) I'm right it is an initiation test - lol

I am not Righty either - but Lefty has quite come to hate me, it seems ---- I didn't start any shit - I just say it as I see it - which often doesn't go down well in either camp.

And I wouldn't know what is pulling any forum down - I doubt it is anything other than the usual trial they put America through every 4/8 year years - it was the same when Obama was crowned - Passions are high.

Knight

Council Member
Oh, I'm not new to PH. My first time was 2009-2011...second was 2014 till now. I've been banned a few times.

Why the Hell does it say "counsel member" under my name? I'm no such thing.
Change it ---- go into settings or your profile --- I forget which, the option to put what ever you wish it there somewhere - I found it the other night so if I can find it, it can't be that hard to do :)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

OH WOW you're one of those everything regardless of the facts racist types.

I wrote that a while back and was careful how I worded it - not wanting to hurt certain peoples feelings - after the way I was welcomed in their ' hideout' the other day I no longer care about the feelings of those who once pretended friendship - it was the methods by which it was being done, not the fact of the poaching, that I objected to.
had apoached egg yesterday ....