• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

#We Believe Survivors.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you’re saying that if I don’t go google searching then media didn’t call Kavanaugh a rapist?
Go for it. Pretty sure if you DON'T google you won't find media calling him a rapist.....

By the way Ford didn't accuse him of rape.

Last edited:

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Go for it. Pretty sure if you DON'T google you won't find media calling him a rapist.....

By the way Ford didn't accuse him of rape.
The push to brand Kavanaugh as a rapist by leftists and their media pundits is pretty indisputable. I for one know what I saw, heard, and read daily back then. If you are out to lunch on it, wow, you must have been locked away somewhere. You’re doing the usual run-by-technicality dance. The insinuation in most articles on the left was that Kavanaugh was guilty of some form of sexual assault or rape. If you disagree, you’re welcome to it, but wow, that would be like having a gun shot next to your ear and saying you didn’t hear anything

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The push to brand Kavanaugh as a rapist by leftists and their media pundits is pretty indisputable. I for one know what I saw, heard, and read daily back then. If you are out to lunch on it, wow, you must have been locked away somewhere. You’re doing the usual run-by-technicality dance. The insinuation in most articles on the left was that Kavanaugh was guilty of some form of sexual assault or rape. If you disagree, you’re welcome to it, but wow, that would be like having a gun shot next to your ear and saying you didn’t hear anything
and yet you can't find a link to prove it...

Days

Commentator
and yet you can't find a link to prove it...
You can find a link to it, if you wade through the 12 million links that Google offers up. Google directs you to the information it wants you to read, first, but if you don't mind searching for the next 10 years of your life, the rest of it is in there also.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can find a link to it, if you wade through the 12 million links that Google offers up. Google directs you to the information it wants you to read, first, but if you don't mind searching for the next 10 years of your life, the rest of it is in there also.
I can't find anyone accusing him of rape. Neither can you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ford accused him of attempted rape.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm still waiting for an accusation of rape aimed at Kavenaugh....I've seen none. He was accused of attempted rape. It came down to a "he said, she said" situation. Pretty much the same as the woman accusing Biden or the 25 women accusing Trump, although one woman did file a police report....his ex-wife.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Okay but look at the next scene where Biden has his hands all over the man's wife and is nuzzling her neck... the guy reaches back and puts his hand on his wife's shoulder in order to rescue her from his sexual advances.
I agree about Biden's pawing Carter's wife (I think that is the guy's name). If the man had not wanted the job so badly, he might have protested, but I doubt he would have.
The woman made an obligatory statement some time much later that Biden was a close friend and that she didn't feel at all like he was out of line (or some sort of similar words to that effect). It was bullshit but I'm sure she didn't want her husband to lose his job.
What urinates me are the people who just stood there while Biden fondled their young daughters or granddaughters.
One would think that Obama would have tightened the reins on Biden; but Democrats have a different set of moral values.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I agree about Biden's pawing Carter's wife (I think that is the guy's name). If the man had not wanted the job so badly, he might have protested, but I doubt he would have.
The woman made an obligatory statement some time much later that Biden was a close friend and that she didn't feel at all like he was out of line (or some sort of similar words to that effect). It was bullshit but I'm sure she didn't want her husband to lose his job.
What urinates me are the people who just stood there while Biden fondled their young daughters or granddaughters.
One would think that Obama would have tightened the reins on Biden; but Democrats have a different set of moral values.
Did you know the Bidens and Carters had been friends for years?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Either she did or Kavanaugh did...hard to be sure.
Not hard at all. The woman is a whacko. Under questioning, she came apart like cheap shirt. She couldn't remember times and locations, people or names. Hers was an obviously made-up story, bought and paid for by Diane Feinstein. Feinstein's producing the bimbo at the last minute is proof enough that it was an illegitimate scam.
The Kavanaugh interrogation was a hit job from the very beginning.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not hard at all. The woman is a whacko. Under questioning, she came apart like cheap shirt. She couldn't remember times and locations, people or names. Hers was an obviously made-up story, bought and paid for by Diane Feinstein. Feinstein's producing the bimbo at the last minute is proof enough that it was an illegitimate scam.
The Kavanaugh interrogation was a hit job from the very beginning.
Funny thing...the woman accusing Biden hasn't said exactly where it happened or when...I guess she forgot.

Yeah, 30 years will make an event a little vague to most of us.

Got any evidence that Feinstein paid her?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Did you know the Bidens and Carters had been friends for years?
So you're suggesting that Biden's friends let him grope and fondle their wives in public.
What do you suppose they let him do to them in private; if they were applying for a cabinet position, I mean.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Funny thing...the woman accusing Biden hasn't said exactly where it happened or when...I guess she forgot.

Yeah, 30 years will make an event a little vague to most of us.

Got any evidence that Feinstein paid her?
Ford made $600,000, from a Go-Fund-Me deal. Feinstein, put Ford up, fed her and no telling how much she spent her on for months before her appearance at the confirmation hearing.
Whatever they paid her, was taxpayer money because you can bet your ass the Democrats don't spend their own money on anything.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ford made $600,000, from a Go-Fund-Me deal. Feinstein, put Ford up, fed her and no telling how much she spent her on for months before her appearance at the confirmation hearing.
Whatever they paid her, was taxpayer money because you can bet your ass the Democrats don't spend their own money on anything.
So...you're sure Feinstein "fed" her?

Ford said the money went for a home security system, a security service and housing while her family was “displaced.” She said at one point her family was able to stay “in a residence generously loaned to us.”

The leftover money will be donated to “organizations that support trauma survivors” – which are yet to be determined, Ford said.

Similarly, a GoFundMe account was set up in support of Kavanaugh by his supporters. It raised $488,895 before it stopped accepting donations.

Did you know that the first time Ford mentioned the alleged assault was in 2012? She also had a lie detector test, which determined she was being truthful.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you're suggesting that Biden's friends let him grope and fondle their wives in public.
What do you suppose they let him do to them in private; if they were applying for a cabinet position, I mean.
I saw the video...you think he was fondling her? Watch the video....20 seconds that he had his hands on her shoulders...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Okay but look at the next scene where Biden has his hands all over the man's wife and is nuzzling her neck... the guy reaches back and puts his hand on his wife's shoulder in order to rescue her from his sexual advances.
Biden had his hands on her shoulders for about 20 seconds. You claim he had his hands all over her. Why lie? He whispered something to her as Carter was making a speech. BFD. You call that nuzzling her neck.

Days

Commentator
Biden had his hands on her shoulders for about 20 seconds. You claim he had his hands all over her. Why lie? He whispered something to her as Carter was making a speech. BFD. You call that nuzzling her neck.

He did that to your wife in front of you, you would have laid him out. Why did Carter reach back and put his hand on his wife's shoulder? You've got spin for everything, you are like a washing machine stuck in non-stop spin cycle.