• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

#We Believe Survivors.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why did Carter reach back and put his hand on his wife's shoulder?
He had just stated, in his speech, his gratitude for his "perfect wife" and at the moment he'd done that did Biden still have his hands on her shoulders? No. So while you spin the story to establish that had some kind of rescue from Biden in mind...that is you simply making shit up.

Days

Commentator
He had just stated, in his speech, his gratitude for his "perfect wife" and at the moment he'd done that did Biden still have his hands on her shoulders? No. So while you spin the story to establish that had some kind of rescue from Biden in mind...that is you simply making shit up.
So your answer is it was planned for that moment in his speech? Because it was kind of awkward, with her standing well behind him, if it was planned, she would have been standing up next to him, dontchathink?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So your answer is it was planned for that moment in his speech? Because it was kind of awkward, with her standing well behind him, if it was planned, she would have been standing up next to him, dontchathink?
My answer is that Carter's wife has answered your accusations. I have nothing else to add, since I don't read minds.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
so.... no answer.

I've never seen you run out of spin.

getting old, we are.
You are interpreting his gesture (aka SPINNING) and what it meant. Can you read minds? Nah. So what it comes down to is my opinion vs yours. In my opinion...you lose.

Days

Commentator
You are interpreting his gesture (aka SPINNING) and what it meant. Can you read minds? Nah. So what it comes down to is my opinion vs yours. In my opinion...you lose.
I was just having fun with you, wondering what you would come up with.

Have a great day in Denver, MV.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I saw the video...you think he was fondling her? Watch the video....20 seconds that he had his hands on her shoulders...

I think what Biden did was definitely inappropriate.

Days

Commentator
Was this inappropriate or is it OK for Donald to put his hands on his daughters butt?

View attachment 50059
Okay, that is really strained. If you want to defend Biden, try defending Biden. Deflecting to Trump is not a defense.

Here, this video came out an hour ago... this deals directly with the question in the top post and goes to the heart of the politics behind the media bias...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Okay, that is really strained. If you want to defend Biden, try defending Biden. Deflecting to Trump is not a defense.

Here, this video came out an hour ago... this deals directly with the question in the top post and goes to the heart of the politics behind the media bias...

I responded to a post saying putting his hands on Carter's shoulders was inappropriate. I asked the question about where Trump put his hands.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The Hill devoted 12 minutes to an anti-Biden rant. You can find the story on BusinessInsider, Washington Examiner, The National Review, Guardian, Salon, Huffington Post, Fox News, CNBC....

At this point, is there anyone who has not heard of her accusation?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
But you didn't watch the video that I posted and it was all about the accusation of sexual assault and the response from the MeToo movement.

I did watch it. Who speaks for the #METOO movement? is that really an organization?

Days

Commentator
I did watch it. Who speaks for the #METOO movement? is that really an organization?
Liar.

You watched a 12 minute video in 20 seconds... sure you did.

Then you don't even know who speaks for the MeToo movement and the video covers that from start to finish.

This video is dead on topic....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Liar.

You watched a 12 minute video in 20 seconds... sure you did.

Then you don't even know who speaks for the MeToo movement and the video covers that from start to finish.

This video is dead on topic....

You posted that link 41 minutes ago. I responded to it 19 minutes ago. Where do you get 20 seconds?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you would do as Carter and let Biden fondle your wife for a job!

Not surprised

Days

Commentator
So if you watched the video you could tell me...right? Funny thing, you can't.
So, if you watched the video, it focuses on an article by Amanda Marcotte, who speaks for the MeToo movement in her article, to quote, "the MeToo movement deserves better than to be dragged through this sleaze".

Krystal Ball covers this discussion astutely, it is worth watching.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, if you watched the video, it focuses on an article by Amanda Marcotte, who speaks for the MeToo movement in her article, to quote, "the MeToo movement deserves better than to be dragged through this sleaze".

Krystal Ball covers this discussion astutely, it is worth watching.

Unreal...so Amanda speaks for the movement? Did she apply for the job? Was she elected to it? How did she become the spokesperson?

Krystal Ball agrees with you. I saw the clip. No need to continually post it.