• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

We got Campaign Finance Charges

UPNYA2

Mayor

Uhhhhhhhh……….OK?

The article that YOU linked us to clearly states;
"The defendants deceived "the candidates, campaigns, federal regulators, and the public...", does it not?

So why so giddy? Everyone was deceived?

OH, but wait......It also stated they made, "llegal straw donations to a Trump super PAC"!!!!!!

Huh!? HUH!?!!? Yeah!

Impressed yet? What does that mean exactly?
That anything done wrong by anyone who contributes to a super PAC is a reflection of and evidence that the candidate is guilty of the same thing or what?

And then there is the part where it says, "The purpose of these donations, ..was to ..advance the "personal financial interests of at least one Ukrainian government official with whom they were working."

Not Trump...….

I don't know sport model, this seems to have all of the makings of another nothing burger.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" my ass...…
More like, say, luke warm, at BEST. But good luck riding this as far as it will take you. Check with you again after we see the NEXT "big thing" that you dems/libs hope will finally overturn the 2016 election.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Uhhhhhhhh……….OK?

"The defendants deceived "the candidates, campaigns, federal regulators, and the public...", does it not?

OH, but wait......It also stated they made, "llegal straw donations to a Trump super PAC"!!!!!!

Huh!? HUH!?!!? Yeah!

That anything done wrong by anyone who contributes to a super PAC is a reflection of and evidence that the candidate is guilty of the same thing or what?

And then there is the part where it says, "The purpose of these donations, ..was to ..advance the "personal financial interests of at least one Ukrainian government official with whom they were working."

Not Trump...….

I don't know sport model, this seems to have all of the makings of another nothing burger.

More like, say, luke warm, at BEST. But good luck riding this as far as it will take you. Check with you again after we see the NEXT "big thing" that you dems/libs hope will finally overturn the 2016 election.

https://www.opensecrets.org/PACS/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00471334&cycle=2012

Uhhhhhhhh……….OK?

Huh!? HUH!?!!? Yeah!

Not Trump...….

These Ukrainians are quite chummy with Guiliani. Congress wasted zero time issuing them subpoenas.

Spamature

President
Uhhhhhhhh……….OK?

Huh!? HUH!?!!? Yeah!

Not Trump...….

Well somebody was aware of their existence that is for sure.

This Facebook screen shot provided by The Campaign Legal Center, shows from left, Donald Trump, Jr., Tommy Hicks, Jr., Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, posted on May 21, 2018. (Photo: AP)

This Facebook screen shot provided by The Campaign Legal Center, shows from left, Donald Trump, Jr., Tommy Hicks, Jr., Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, posted on May 21, 2018. (Photo: AP)
Is the Trump Jr there soliciting donations from foreigners?

D

Deleted member 21794

So where does your conspiracy theory go from there?