• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

We need some heroes.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The political climate in America is worse than it's ever been. There is outright hatred on display. Many seek to hasten the decline to meet the lowest common denominator. Someone, anyone, needs to take a stand and save us from the slobs that have taken over our politics. I don't see anyone on the horizon at this point. Which is sad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/if-you-think-the-political-divide-is-worse-than-ever-you-may-be-right/?amp=1
It's Joe Biden.

MrMike

Bless you all
I wish it were as simple as a hero/person but it appears the politically driven trains have left the station and are speedily heading full speed in different directions on a circular track that leads back to a painful inevitability for our nation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I wish it were as simple as a hero/person but it appears the politically driven trains have left the station and are speedily heading full speed in different directions on a circular track that leads back to a painful inevitability for our nation.
there must be some...however few..that still posess a moral compass and core. i dont give a shit what party they are.. right now it's the debased and the mentally infirm leading the charge on all fronts.

MrMike

Bless you all
there must be some...however few..that still posess a moral compass and core. i dont give a shit what party they are.. right now it's the debased and the mentally infirm leading the charge on all fronts.
I totally get that. I don't think the frothed masses have the ability to absorb, respect or follow any lead that doesn't provide the fodder for whichever hate or doctrine drives them.

At this point, any hero who tries to come forward and promote a fair moral compass and core will likely be crucified.

Sound familiar? :(

Zam-Zam

Senator
We can't control what our politicians do, so I wouldn't look to them for answers myself.

What we can control is our own individual behavior. If it is civility and respectfulness we seek, we must begin by giving it.

It is possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
yea
I totally get that. I don't think the frothed masses have the ability to absorb, respect or follow any lead that doesn't provide the fodder for whichever hate or doctrine drives them.

At this point, any hero who tries to come forward and promote a fair moral compass and core will likely be crucified.

Sound familiar? :(
h. when degeneracy is your compass, it's hard to see the good