• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Welcome New, Infrequent, And Returning Members

FakeName

Governor
Welcome to all our New and Returning Members. The following is a brief tutorial to help you navigate Political Jack more easily.

For easy navigation, use the tabs at the top of your page. First, please introduce yourself to us here on the Introductions forum. We are glad you are here. Introducing yourself is the best first step to start your posting here on Political Jack.

1. Inbox: On the top, right side of the page is your Inbox. You can carry on private "Conversations" with other posters here. Just write the conversation, add the poster monikers (up to 15) and give your conversation a title. You will be alerted to responses by a little red number posted by the word "Inbox".

2. Alerts: To the right of the Inbox is your Alert box. This box shows you posts that have been posted since your last visit (with a little red number) according to your preferences. To designate what type of alert you wish to see, scroll over the word "Alerts" and you will see a drop-down box. At the bottom of that box you will see "Alert Preferences". Click and you will get a menu of Alert Preferences. Check the ones you want. The Alerts you receive can help you focus on what you might want to respond to first.

3. Your Name: To the left of the Inbox tab you will see your name. Click on that to see your profile page. Change or add to that and the tabs you will see there to your liking.

Don't hesitate to click the other tabs you see on Political Jack. The New Post and Recent Post tabs will lead you to a list of the most popular posts at the moment. These tabs will include posts from all forums, so don't hesitate to use them as you read. Using your Alerts, New Posts, and Recent Posts tabs, you can quickly navigate what is happening in real time, then, at your leisure read deeper into what is being posted on Political Jack.

Welcome and do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Bear Claw

President
Thank you for admitting you came from Topix.
Finally.
That might have saved you a lot of grief had you done that in the first place.
Who were you there?

LOL You do not have the security clearance to be told that.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
ROFFLMAAO

Sorry...

Not even close.

You really are not smart at all.
If you really are from Topix, there would be no harm in telling me. I have never been to Topix. I don't know anyone that posted there. I had never even heard of Topix until the board closed.

I just wanted to see if there was any way in the world you could be honest for a minute. I was fooled by you in the beginning when you needed (?) help..........I won't trust you so easily in the future.