• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Welcome "new posters"

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I found PJ by Googling political forums. I'd bounced around a few different forums but wasn't happy with either the membership or, most often, the moderation. Usually far LW moderation which didn't tolerate opposing points of view. As most can tell from my posts here, while I may not be the most pleasant person on the forum, I'm also not a RWNJ so if they can't tolerate me, guess how far left they'd have to be.

Caroljo

Senator
I found PJ by Googling political forums. I'd bounced around a few different forums but wasn't happy with either the membership or, most often, the moderation. Usually far LW moderation which didn't tolerate opposing points of view. As most can tell from my posts here, while I may not be the most pleasant person on the forum, I'm also not a RWNJ so if they can't tolerate me, guess how far left they'd have to be.
To most LW here we're ALL RWNJ's! Lol!

Mr. Friscus

Governor
We haven't agreed on all, but you've definitely been a good edition to the Forum.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts and thoughts.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
We haven't agreed on all, but you've definitely been a good edition to the Forum.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts and thoughts.
Thanks for the kind words, @Mr. Friscus.

Lately I've been pissing off both the LWers with @middleview being one of the most perturbed and the conspiracy theorists.

Once the subjects switch from guns and flags to abortion and immigration, I expect to give equal time to RWers.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I seem to be stepping on everyone's toes, but that's a good thing. :)
Some people need their toes stepped on, especially if they're sticking their foot into other people's private lives.