• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well, it's been fun.....but more importantly, I've got to find myself

MaryAnne

Governor
You are right I so care whether or not you had a cleaning person. Hey everyone,please tell me if you have cleaners ...and what about lawn keepers? It should be a thread because nothing could be more relevant to these boards. (Tongue in cheek)
I was referring to your original,post actually thinking we give a damn whether your cleaner left.,..but if you go back and read the thread you might see where the baiting took off. At least I hope you were baiting, or else I think you are quite narcissistic to think we cared. My cleaner went back to El Salvador and I still miss her.
I have a Landscaper to do my lawn and flower beds because I am getting too old to do it myself.

His Grandson did a lot of repair and painting for me. He is an Afghan Vet laid off from his Construction business when his company went bust in 2008. He is not alone. And I had my carpet cleaned,! Does that count,Renee?

I do not want my house cleaned thanks. When that happens I will be in Retirement Village.:p

Barbella

Senator
I have a Landscaper to do my lawn and flower beds because I am getting too old to do it myself.

His Grandson did a lot of repair and painting for me. He is an Afghan Vet laid off from his Construction business when his company went bust in 2008. He is not alone. And I had my carpet cleaned,! Does that count,Renee?

I do not want my house cleaned thanks. When that happens I will be in Retirement Village.:p
Why the snippiness, Mary Anne? Some of us would rather have their house cleaned, and some of us would rather do their own lawn work.

PS...I hope your landscaper isn't Mexican.....

MaryAnne

Governor
Why the snippiness, Mary Anne? Some of us would rather have their house cleaned, and some of us would rather do their own lawn work.

PS...I hope your landscaper isn't Mexican.....
I was not being snippy to you,Barb. Some one asked if any one hired work done.

I do,it gets harder each year so I am happy I can find a good worker. He and his Grandfather,who raised him have a Landscaping business. They do in 15 minutes what it would take me all day to do.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Read a funny slogan the other day.. show me a clean house, and I will show you a wasted life.. lol.. :) Not a big fan of house work, but I used to be called Susie spotless. :)

Barbella

Senator
I was not being snippy to you,Barb. Some one asked if any one hired work done.

I do,it gets harder each year so I am happy I can find a good worker. He and his Grandfather,who raised him have a Landscaping business. They do in 15 minutes what it would take me all day to do.
Sorry....I didn't expect YOU to be snippy, actually. I guess this thread has the hairs on the back of my neck standing up....LOLOLOL

Barbella

Senator
Read a funny slogan the other day.. show me a clean house, and I will show you a wasted life.. lol.. :) Not a big fan of house work, but I used to be called Susie spotless. :)
I like my house clean, I just don't like cleaning it....:-D. I'm more of an outdoors kind of woman....LOL

MaryAnne

Governor
Was he a licensed and bonded contractor? If he was a ethical contractor he should have given you a copy of the invoice and the original would go into his paperwork.
I always get an invoice and estimate if I am getting more work done.

I bet dawg gives estimates.

Minotaur

Governor
The exact reason I do not want a cleaning lady! Please,Mother, I would rather do it myself. Clean the kitchen floor on my hands and knees! Never owned a mop.
That was my conclusion. A cleaning person makes my work twice as hard. I have to leave because I am tempted to help her out as well. I am so happy to know you and MP are as sick as I am! Haha

MaryAnne

Governor
Hey,I have to find some time for all these lunches and parties I am invited to.

Went back to the Y yesterday to do something about it. I thought at this
time I would be snoozing in the Lazy Boy. These people love to go.

MaryAnne

Governor
Not true any more,Addy! I read an article about how to get rid of accumulation. 3 items a day, 90 items a month. If you forget a day take out more.

Working for me. If I buy something another item goes out.usually.:rolleyes: