• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well, it's been fun.....but more importantly, I've got to find myself

Barbella

Senator
Yep. Just wanted to point out that you immediately went to name calling...and how the thread worked out better than you hoped. And to the extent the thread has gone while you refuse to answer a basic question. A question that makes sense given the climate of immigration and your right wing stance on most issues.

The other side would be to assume the worker was legal and you followed all the tax considerations due a household worker, which means filing a W-2 and doing all the proper paperwork.

You're quite welcome.
You don't read too good, do you? Because ITALIA'S very first response to my top post was

You been providing work to an illegal alien for a dozen years or so?
Although he/she added a question mark, this was NOT a question. It was an ACCUSATION, to which I responded the way it was called for.

You're welcome.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You don't read too good, do you? Because ITALIA'S very first response to my top post was

Although he/she added a question mark, this was NOT a question. It was an ACCUSATION, to which I responded the way it was called for.

You're welcome.
The question mark does indeed render the words into a question, accusatory or not.

Instead of merely saying ...nope, legal...you immediately called Italia a bigot and never have bothered to answer the question, instead dodging and tossing out accusations yourself...and the thread worked out better than you hoped.

You're welcome.

Renee

Governor
I always do my research, and I do it well.

Not everyone, though....only "famous" people. Fame brings with it a certain loss of privacy, doesn't it? Sigh.....

On the other hand, if you didn't want to advertise your "fame", you didn't HAVE to, right? No one FORCED you.
You're right ... the price of fame.

Barbella

Senator
The question mark does indeed render the words into a question, accusatory or not.

Instead of merely saying ...nope, legal...you immediately called Italia a bigot and never have bothered to answer the question, instead dodging and tossing out accusations yourself...and the thread worked out better than you hoped.

You're welcome.
On the other hand, who the hell is ITALIA to accuse me of employing an illegal? Had he/she asked me in a less confrontational manner, I probably would have answered his/her question.

As it stands, you can all kiss my butt.

Bigots.

Why was the question even asked? Because I mentioned "Mexico"?

No bigotry there....none at all. LOL.
Your take on illegal immigration?

The question might have been asked because of the following:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/09/09/the-top-5-republican-hypocrites-on-immigration/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/12/13/kerik-withdraws-from-dhs-over-nanny-problem/

It doesn't matter where an illegal is from, but you may have noticed that Mexico borders the U.S. and has been the subject of much talk about illegal immigration across that border, but not much talk by the same about where those illegal immigrants find jobs that allow them to stay here and make a better living here than where they come from so they can send money back to family or return to their own nation with a nest egg made here.

The question was an honest one you could have dispensed with in a single post, instead, you have chosen to do what? Please, feel free to call me every name in the book, that is sure to present you as a "good" person, no?

Have a good day all! :)

Barbella

Senator
Your take on illegal immigration?

The question might have been asked because of the following:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/09/09/the-top-5-republican-hypocrites-on-immigration/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/12/13/kerik-withdraws-from-dhs-over-nanny-problem/

It doesn't matter where an illegal is from, but you may have noticed that Mexico borders the U.S. and has been the subject of much talk about illegal immigration across that border, but not much talk by the same about where those illegal immigrants find jobs that allow them to stay here and make a better living here than where they come from so they can send money back to family or return to their own nation with a nest egg made here.

The question was an honest one you could have dispensed with in a single post, instead, you have chosen to do what? Please, feel free to call me every name in the book, that is sure to present you as a "good" person, no?

Have a good day all! :)

Craig said: ↑

You're welcome.

On the other hand, who the hell is ITALIA to accuse me of employing an illegal? Had he/she asked me in a less confrontational manner, I probably would have answered his/her question.

Renee

Governor

Bigots.
No you wouldn't. I asked respectfully

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
this whole story tickles me.
you shovel horse shit in the stalls and had your "lady" cleaning your house. LOL

Barbella

Senator
Thanks, Barb.. must be fun having horses around..:) but not the clean up involved & necessary.
We've got 6 riding horses (plus a miniature brat) here at our house, and another barn full of race horses, which are stabled at a training center. I only clean the stalls HERE, the race horses are taken care of by their grooms.....Still, it keeps me busy....LOL.....but when you love horses like I do, it's not a burden....it's a blessing. :)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
We've got 6 riding horses here at our house, and another barn full of race horses, which are stabled at a training center. It keeps me busy....LOL.....but when you love horses like I do, it's not a burden....it's a blessing. :)
Must be more than a hobby, Barb.. sounds like a business venture.. but having fun at something you love doing is a big bonus.

Barbella

Senator
Must be more than a hobby, Barb.. sounds like a business venture.. but having fun at something you love doing is a big bonus.
The riding horses are for fun, the race horses are my husband's business. I love both. See my avatar? My granddaughter and her favorite pony.....:)