• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well, of course Epstein's death was a homicide

Ah, Michael Baden, the doctor who helped OJ get off. A perfect match for Fox Noise.

But if the Epstein death was a homicide, wouldn’t your conspiracy theory be less insane if it focused on the Epstein crony who controls the federal prisons? BTW, that would be Donald Trump.

;-)
Are you saying OJ was guilty?

miketx

Council Member
utter nonsense. Just ridiculous conspiracy nut jobbery.

you should be embarrassed.
You ever work in a prison? I have. I've been assigned to several suicide watches and stopped a few hanging attempts. No one can kill themselves under a proper suicide watch. I know. This guy was either allowed to kill himself or was murdered. Nothing else fits. If allowed it was murder by omission. And if you had worked in a prison and properly carried out your duties, you would realize that many corrections officers are worthless scum.

FakeName

Governor
You ever work in a prison? I have. I've been assigned to several suicide watches and stopped a few hanging attempts. No one can kill themselves under a proper suicide watch. I know. This guy was either allowed to kill himself or was murdered. Nothing else fits. If allowed it was murder by omission. And if you had worked in a prison and properly carried out your duties, you would realize that many corrections officers are worthless scum.
He was a child rapist. No surprise he's dead.

The Wild assed conspiracy is this nonsense about the Clinton's being involved.

miketx

Council Member
He was a child rapist. No surprise he's dead.

The Wild assed conspiracy is this nonsense about the Clinton's being involved.
The only thing is that someone IS involved. The most high profile prisoner in the world in the most secure prison "somehow" dies/is murdered/hangs himself"?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe you should hit the gym instead of posting here attacking others and then trying to take the highroad by accusing other people of doing what you do every single day. Just saying.
Hypocrisy at it's finest and not a word of topic=Epstein...……..you had 5 of my post in BRAG thread deleted and said post on topic and not poster as you're doing here now...…….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Expert said in his 50 years of experience he'd not seen a suicide as Epstein's neck fractures by hanging