• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well, so much for Hillary being the adult in the room....

freyasman

Senator
These crazies keep attacking and accosting people because they believe their targets are evil..... while staying oblivious to the evil nature of their own actions. (SMH)

Of course not. Its plain as day she has no class or decency. I just wanted to point it out, is all.
It's actually yet another coded reference to her genocidal plan to murder everyone who disagrees with her. In her context, just like her Nazi forbears, a "civil" society is one devoid off all her enemies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course not. Its plain as day she has no class or decency. I just wanted to point it out, is all.
But Trump leading a chant of "Lock her up" is classy and the ridiculous Clinton Death List was a sign of decency?

She is copying the tactic that has worked for Trump and the republicans....gin up hatred against the other side.

But Trump leading a chant of "Lock her up" is classy and the ridiculous Clinton Death List was a sign of decency?

She is copying the tactic that has worked for Trump and the republicans....gin up hatred against the other side.
Wow, while your people were sending death threats to Kavanaugh's wife and children.

connieb

Senator

As a sixty something year old man, I would think you would be beyond "well so and so did it" as an excuse for bad behavior, but clearly that is not the case. Sad.

Anyhoo, this is about Clinton's bad behavior, not Trump's. Anything to say on the topic?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As a sixty something year old man, I would think you would be beyond "well so and so did it" as an excuse for bad behavior, but clearly that is not the case. Sad.

Anyhoo, this is about Clinton's bad behavior, not Trump's. Anything to say on the topic?
I am not excusing anything. I am pointing out that you refused to condemn similar behavior by Trump. Do you disagree? Did you ever condemn Trump for encouraging his followers to punch protesters in the face?

connieb

Senator
I am not excusing anything. I am pointing out that you refused to condemn similar behavior by Trump. Do you disagree? Did you ever condemn Trump for encouraging his followers to punch protesters in the face?
I condemn Trump's behavior all the time. This thread is about Hillary. You may start your own thread about Trump.

worldlymrb

Revenge
There’s a difference between name calling and getting in someone’s face with their family at restaurant eating dinner or having party leaders call for civil disobedience and “blood in the streets”.

Caroljo

Senator
You shouldn't concern yourself with someone condemning Trump when you support Hillary urging her sheep to attack Trump supporters. You condemn her, THEN concern yourself with what we think.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There’s a difference between name calling and getting in someone’s face with their family at restaurant eating dinner or having party leaders call for civil disobedience and “blood in the streets”.
There is a difference between sucker punching someone and yelling at them. Who called for civil disobedience? Got a link?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You shouldn't concern yourself with someone condemning Trump when you support Hillary urging her sheep to attack Trump supporters. You condemn her, THEN concern yourself with what we think.
You shouldn't concern yourself with Hillary's words. Condemn Trump and THEN concern yourself with what I think.

Remember that I didn't support or vote for Hillary and would rather she retire from politics.

worldlymrb

Revenge
There is a difference between sucker punching someone and yelling at them. Who called for civil disobedience? Got a link?
Already got leftist disobedience and democrats sit by and allow it to happen.

Just because MOVEON.ORG, CNN or Organizing for America doesn’t talk about it, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Caroljo

Senator
You shouldn't concern yourself with Hillary's words. Condemn Trump and THEN concern yourself with what I think.

Remember that I didn't support or vote for Hillary and would rather she retire from politics.
There's nothing he's done that makes me want to condemn him for anything. :)
And, I don't believe you didn't vote for Hillary.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Trump's mentally disturbed, cruel, ugly, attacking, racist, misogynist behavior directed toward everyone, especially Dems.....started it. :)

Please tell us how you are instructing your children to respect our president. I need a good laugh.