• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"We're coming for you, Barack Obama!" says ISIS,

Barbella

Senator
as they're multiplying like rats and getting stronger every day...

Top U.S. officials warned Wednesday that a Sunni extremist group controlling parts of Syria and Iraq had grown into a threat that is “worse than al Qaeda.”

“It is al Qaeda in its doctrine, ambition and, increasingly, in its threat to U.S. interests,” Brett McGurk, a deputy assistant secretary of State, told lawmakers at a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. “In fact, it is worse than al Qaeda.”

McGurk said the group had strengthened its capabilities and is “no longer a terrorist organization. It is a full-blown army.”
Elissa Slotkin, acting principal deputy undersecretary of Defense for policy, added that the group has threatened: “We’re coming for you, Barack Obama.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/defense/213117-us-officials-warn-isis-worse-than-al-qaeda#ixzz38V5KkdDr
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Don't be afraid Barb. Doubt very much that Obama is. ;)
Apparently these Right Wing fools scour the internet looking for anti-Obama stories...Desperate to post any non sense...Cite any source....*** moderator edit***

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Apparently these Right Wing fools scour the internet looking for anti-Obama stories...Desperate to post any non sense...Cite any source....Fvckin Morons
So Barbell is now on the side of ISIS? I bet ISIS could get a deal on a group membership to the Tea Party.

Caroljo

Senator
So Barbell is now on the side of ISIS? I bet ISIS could get a deal on a group membership to the Tea Party.
Because she posted about their hate for America that makes her on their side?? ISIS has been proclaiming their hate for us right along. Sounds to me like you, Sally, Bo and others here are the ones that support them. You have to be pretty stupid to think they don't want to harm us.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because she posted about their hate for America that makes her on their side?? ISIS has been proclaiming their hate for us right along. Sounds to me like you, Sally, Bo and others here are the ones that support them. You have to be pretty stupid to think they don't want to harm us.
And where did I say they don't want to harm us?

Spamature

President
You Republicans WASTED $25 billion training the Iraqi army.

Then your hero Dubya lied to the American people claiming they could stand on their own when he finally decided to cut and run.

And you dare mention this president in connection with Iraq ?

You break it you own it.

So own it already.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You Republicans WASTED $25 billion training the Iraqi army.

Then your hero Dubya lied to the American people claiming they could stand on their own when he finally decided to cut and run.

And you dare mention this president in connection with Iraq ?

You break it you own it.

So own it already.

butt-butt 'O' and libs claim 'O' ended that War and brought troops home............make you thy minds.