• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Western Civilization burns in effigy in the form of Notre Dame

RickWA

Snagglesooth
hate, hate, hate, hate, hate...

What the hell is wrong with you? Get over your absurd obsession with calling things hate in order to avoid plain truths.
Remember, lefty preempts any discussion by attribution of “hate” and/or “racism”. It’s the go-to fast-forward button for slow-witted, entitled leftist retards. They CAN’T engage substantively, and they certainly WON’T engage in good faith.

So...you hate, you divide, wedge, bigot, racist, offended, etc., etc. Then, lefty can just turn the page.

Remember, lefty preempts any discussion by attribution of “hate” and/or “racism”. It’s the go-to fast-forward button for slow-witted, entitled leftist retards. They CAN’T engage substantively, and they certainly WON’T engage in good faith.
That last part is the nub of it all with them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I know you are.
Stop throwing around your virtue signaling words. You are empty of meaning. Yours are cheap platitudes of kumbaya. Your opinions are frivolous and fundamentally cowardly.

You're a fake virtue signaler.

That wasn't a building, it was more, and if a bolt of lighting hit, the burning of it means the same when you put in the context of what is happening today in Western civilization. It is analogy personified.

Hate? No.

Interpreted cosmic message - yes.

yeah..you are capable of interpreting cosmic messages....Fuckin ridiculous

Your objections are so often based on an abject failure of comprehending. You're like habitually autistic acting.

Your posts are pure hatred. Your attempts to claim that my responses are somehow dictated by someone else is silly. Your hate is in every post you write. They don't even make sense. "Cosmic Messages"? Are you hearing voices there, Mr Piggy?

Stop throwing around your virtue signaling words. You are empty of meaning. Yours are cheap platitudes of kumbaya. Your opinions are frivolous and fundamentally cowardly.

You're a fake virtue signaler.

That wasn't a building, it was more, and if a bolt of lighting hit, the burning of it means the same when you put in the context of what is happening today in Western civilization. It is analogy personified.

Hate? No.

Interpreted cosmic message - yes.

yeah..you are capable of interpreting cosmic messages....Fuckin ridiculous

Your objections are so often based on an abject failure of comprehending. You're like habitually autistic acting.

Your posts are pure hatred. Your attempts to claim that my responses are somehow dictated by someone else is silly. Your hate is in every post you write. They don't even make sense. "Cosmic Messages"? Are you hearing voices there, Mr Piggy?
Hey fvck face where are YOUR quotes where you are being responded to. You narcissistic shit.

Last edited:
France, occupied by Muslims, is secular so they can now build a mosque at the site of what was once Notre Dame (you can't rebuild something 800 years old). It will simply be something new, a facsimile.

So so so unbearably sad.

I heard that it took the fire brigade an hour to get there - if that is so, I shall investigate further, then something is very very wrong here - sinister.