• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What 2020 Democrat Candidate for President could you live with having as president?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I could live with Tulsi and Amy, but, CNN would never allow either to be the Nom

voyager

4Q2247365
I want someone NOT in either Party. Someone like Ross Perot who would have chewed their combined asses from day one.

worldlymrb

Revenge
What 2020 Democrat Candidate for President could you live with having as president?
What difference does it make?

To quote the great CIA puppet Schumer, if a president doesn't do what the intelligence community says, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.

D

Deleted member 21794

I sadly don't know enough about Tulsi, all I know is that she is an enemy to the radical leftist brigade. I've heard some sound bytes, and while I'm sure I disagree with her on some core issues, she isn't out to depict people who disagree with her as evil, Hitler, etc. She's not constantly angrily shrieking and outraged, as radical leftism seems to demand.

I think Biden would get dragged into radical leftism. He would constantly seek pats on the back from the leftist media, and feel really good whenever he negatively maligned men, white people, America, etc. He would seek that assigned virtue like a drug.
Thanks for expanding on Tulsi. If you're being called a Russian asset, you're probably doing something right. I believe she is sincere about keeping us out of war.

Joe Biden is just too dumb and slimy. He'll go whichever way the wind is blowing at that moment.

D

Deleted member 21794

I want someone NOT in either Party. Someone like Ross Perot who would have chewed their combined asses from day one.
I volunteered for the Perot campaign. What a shame he threw it all away. Heck, I'd even settle for Mark Cuban, and he's a bit too lefty for me.

Jen

Senator
What 2020 Democrat Candidate for President could you live with?

Tulsi Gabbard and Amy Klobuchar seem like they have reason, logic, and could be presidential. And they know they would have to govern from more in the middle. Joe Biden I could also see being president as he would do a decent job.
They are all clowns.........so not a single one of them.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Any of them. I would prefer picking a random name from the phone book over Trump. He is destroying our nation.
Crazy is the far left here at PJ saying Trump is destroying the nation and the crazy far right here saying Obama destroyed the nation. Meanwhile the nation is just fine. It would be nice if Trump was more presidential and Obama would have governed more from the middle but it is who was elected.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Crazy is the far left here at PJ saying Trump is destroying the nation and the crazy far right here saying Obama destroyed the nation. Meanwhile the nation is just fine. It would be nice if Trump was more presidential and Obama would have governed more from the middle but it is who was elected.
But there is a slight difference - Obama did not destroy the nation, and Trump is in the process of doing just that. Trump intentionally seeks to pit groups of Americans against each other, “governs” as if the Constitution does not exist, takes a wrecking ball to all our institutions (including the free press), shreds our traditional ethical safeguards (such as those banning conflicts of interest), takes every possible action to increase environmental degradation, is making the USA an international pariah whose word means nothing, cozies up to the world’s most odious dictators, etc.

Obama, on the other hand, made policy decisions with which some people disagreed. That’s it.

Apples and oranges.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
But there is a slight difference - Obama did not destroy the nation, and Trump is in the process of doing just that. Trump intentionally seeks to pit groups of Americans against each other, “governs” as if the Constitution does not exist, takes a wrecking ball to all our institutions (including the free press), shreds our traditional ethical safeguards (such as those banning conflicts of interest), takes every possible action to increase environmental degradation, is making the USA an international pariah whose word means nothing, cozies up to the world’s most odious dictators, etc.

Obama, on the other hand, made policy decisions with which some people disagreed. That’s it.

Apples and oranges.

Yeah. Obama wiretapping the press was Freedom !!!
Obama Making race relations worse too. That was brilliant.

Yeah. International pariah to people who hate America & Communists. They hate us now.

But normal people know we are fine.

Over dramatic drama queen, bed wetters are crying about the end of times.

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
Tulsi and Kloubacher. Warren and Sanders are Procrustean progressives more interested in their quixotic ideals than working on legislation.

voyager

4Q2247365
it's why Trump was elected
Oh, I thought you were going to snark me for derailing a thread again. You need to make up your mind and stick with it... or is it only if it's about Biden and I bring up Trump as a comparison. heh

Nostra

Governor
None of them should be anywhere near the White House. But, unlike the lunatic left I accept the results of elections and would carry on with my life if any of the Clowns from the Dimwinger Clown Car won.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh, I thought you were going to snark me for derailing a thread again. You need to make up your mind and stick with it... or is it only if it's about Biden and I bring up Trump as a comparison. heh
If you have to ask it's clear you don't know.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
None of them should be anywhere near the White House. But, unlike the lunatic left I accept the results of elections and would carry on with my life if any of the Clowns from the Dimwinger Clown Car won.
It would be nice if the 2020 clowns and House cared as much of OUR border as they did Syria's, but, that will never happen.