• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What a lying sack of **** !

Boca

Governor
So why didn’t he fire Flynn when Yates told him Flynn had lied about his foreign contacts?
I suspect because having foreign contacts is not a crime. Carter Page had, and most likely still has dozens. He hasn't been charged for it. Nor have any of the officials who met with the Ambassador for drinks and dinner in the 9 years he spent in Washington. Schmoozing is what Ambassadors do for a living you know?

Here he is schmoozing with Democrats at the State of the Union message. No problem with that.

upload_2019-5-22_8-20-39.jpeg

And I'm certain that over those 9 years there were telephone conversations with dozens of Obama Administration officials in the White House and State Department. No problem there either. He most likely has had conversations with the Clinton's, with the Bush's, with scores of Congressmen and Senators, both Republican and Democrat.

The fact remains though that Yates nor anyone else told President - Elect Trump that Flynn was under investigation and transcripts of the Ambassador and Flynn's conversations were available. That intentional omission speaks for itself and may well be criminal in and of itself. I don't know

Now, just to prove to you the breadth and depth of the conspiracy, visit this website containing hundreds of photographs of Ambassador Kislyack and not a single one, not one. with a Democrat. ( there is one of Pelosi but the Ambassador cropped out) Not even one with a handshake. They've been scrubbed.

P.S. I say intentional bcause had they told him Trump would most likely have withdrawn the nomination and they would not get that high profile "colluder" they desperately wanted.

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
If true why haven't those claims been quoted? Prove he isn't a vet. Personally, given the higher proportion of nutjobs on forums like this, I take all claims with a grain of salt.
FakeName Mayor
Freedom is important to me. It is why I served.

You always brag about your service. Kinda sad that it isn't important at all to you.

FakeName Mayor
Dude, you mention your service in almost every post. You are like the guy at the end of the bar with the army shirt and the veteran cap who manages to work the fact that he served into every conversation, and then you find out he was a cook or a supply sergeant.

Meanwhile, the quiet guy at the other end of the bar is the one with the medals and the memories.

My MOS is none of your business. If we ever become friends maybe we'll talk about it.

You shouldn't be ashamed of your service. Never. But maybe you should be a little more serious about freedom, given your sacrifice. And maybe brag a little less.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/transgender-pride-flags-outside-democrat-congress-offices.119991/page-6

There's where he lied.

kaz

Small l libertarian
FakeName Mayor

You always brag about your service. Kinda sad that it isn't important at all to you.

FakeName Mayor
Dude, you mention your service in almost every post. You are like the guy at the end of the bar with the army shirt and the veteran cap who manages to work the fact that he served into every conversation, and then you find out he was a cook or a supply sergeant.

Meanwhile, the quiet guy at the other end of the bar is the one with the medals and the memories.

My MOS is none of your business. If we ever become friends maybe we'll talk about it.

You shouldn't be ashamed of your service. Never. But maybe you should be a little more serious about freedom, given your sacrifice. And maybe brag a little less.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/transgender-pride-flags-outside-democrat-congress-offices.119991/page-6

There's where he lied.
Leftists were all in the military, which is why they know everything and the rest of us should STFU. If you weren't in the military, you have no say in the country. Of course that doesn't mean they pay any attention to the majority of the military who are conservatives and disagree with them. In fact our country should be run only by the minority of the military who are leftists.

They all also own guns, that's how they know gun owners are nut jobs and that guns emanate evil. They are all deeply religions Christians, which is how they know Jesus believed government is responsible for providing their charity. Jesus was the biggest government loving leftist ever, you know! They are all former Republicans who switched when the SCOTUS stopped Gore from stealing the election. In fact, there was no Democrat party before November, 2000, we were all Republicans!

It's some lame ass crap

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Leftists were all in the military, which is why they know everything and the rest of us should STFU. If you weren't in the military, you have no say in the country. Of course that doesn't mean they pay any attention to the majority of the military who are conservatives and disagree with them. In fact our country should be run only by the minority of the military who are leftists.

They all also own guns, that's how they know gun owners are nut jobs and that guns emanate evil. They are all deeply religions Christians, which is how they know Jesus believed government is responsible for providing their charity. Jesus was the biggest government loving leftist ever, you know! They are all former Republicans who switched when the SCOTUS stopped Gore from stealing the election. In fact, there was no Democrat party before November, 2000, we were all Republicans!

It's some lame ass crap
Amen.

lol And notice the epic silence now.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
FakeName Mayor

FakeName Mayor

There's where he lied.
Thanks. That's definitely proof he claimed to have served, but not evidence he didn't.

EatTheRich

President
I suspect because having foreign contacts is not a crime. Carter Page had, and most likely still has dozens. He hasn't been charged for it. Nor have any of the officials who met with the Ambassador for drinks and dinner in the 9 years he spent in Washington. Schmoozing is what Ambassadors do for a living you know?

Here he is schmoozing with Democrats at the State of the Union message. No problem with that.

View attachment 42913

And I'm certain that over those 9 years there were telephone conversations with dozens of Obama Administration officials in the White House and State Department. No problem there either. He most likely has had conversations with the Clinton's, with the Bush's, with scores of Congressmen and Senators, both Republican and Democrat.

The fact remains though that Yates nor anyone else told President - Elect Trump that Flynn was under investigation and transcripts of the Ambassador and Flynn's conversations were available. That intentional omission speaks for itself and may well be criminal in and of itself. I don't know

Now, just to prove to you the breadth and depth of the conspiracy, visit this website containing hundreds of photographs of Ambassador Kislyack and not a single one, not one. with a Democrat. ( there is one of Pelosi but the Ambassador cropped out) Not even one with a handshake. They've been scrubbed.

P.S. I say intentional bcause had they told him Trump would most likely have withdrawn the nomination and they would not get that high profile "colluder" they desperately wanted.
1. He was encouraged not to hire Flynn. 2. Lying to the FBI is a crime (probably not a constitutionally valid one, but that’s another story).

Boca

Governor
1. He was encouraged not to hire Flynn. 2. Lying to the FBI is a crime (probably not a constitutionally valid one, but that’s another story).
Thanks so much for not quibbling with any of the points I raised in my post. I'm a little short of time today. You could have saved a little time yourself by clicking on "agree"

Spamature

President
I'm saying the Obama DOJ didn't tell the President-elect about Flynn being under investigation just as President Trump said they didn't. That angered him (as it should). President Trump was 100% correct in his tweet. You, otoh, and your left wing sources have lied through your rotted out teeth.

I'm also stating that Trump/Russia collusion was a hoax. Everyone knows it. Either the Obama DOJ is dumb as left wing dung or as corrupt as hell since they pushed it. Left wing fool.
You mean Flynn a duty to tell him his potential pick was under investigation, and if not Flynn, McGann should have told Trump Flynn was under investigation. Obama (the good guy here) went out of his way to warn Trump not to hire him.

So President Trump is responsible for Cohen's tax evasion? The President is also responsible for Cohen lying to a financial institution in a credit decision? Interesting how your bizarre mind comes to these conclusions. The charge of "excessive campaign donation" doesn't apply to the President because he can make unlimited donations to his own campaign out of personal funds.

You are kind of stuck here, clown. You made an accusation and can't back it. It's called the mental illness of liberalism. It's a sick, twisted, mentally rotted out mindset.
Except that he tried to funnel this particular donation through Cohen or rather a fake corporation Cohen set up as Trump instructed him to do.

Obstruction of WHAT justice? The fact the President-elect had done nothing wrong? And telling Trump he "isn't a fan" is not the same as his DOJ coming in and telling the President-elect his NSA is under investigation. The President's tweet referred to investigation. Are yo so dumb you are unable to decipher what the means? Christ almighty.
So Obama should told all potential spies and traitors their networks and underlings have been uncovered by law enforcement ?

Lulz

Bizarre, left wing rant. They talked about MANY topics when he was before the Committee. The context of the question and specific answer was about 1982. It was about the calendar he made. It was about his yearbook. It was about Ford's allegation that she was raped that year. The "seniors" could drink in 1982. Period. Now you think Kavanaugh was talking about seniors when he was in college? Good lord, you're a psychological mess
No it was not. I posted the question. Now where in the question was 1982 mentioned. No where in his answer was 1982 mentioned. He was lying about the legality of his drinking and he lied about the meaning of the phrase in his yearbook. He lied about question asked during his first senate confirmation and then lied about it again in this last hearing as well.

Lulz.

:D

I'm saying he corrected the dates. Cohen corrected the dates. And Mueller affirmed those dates. It ended in June 2016. Why does that upset you so much? You keep clinging to old, outdated info. Not intelligent enough to stay up to date? Good lord.
You know, every single one of the Trumpies mentioned have LIED about it to the people and to the congress. To the point where which lie is the real lie is a moot point.
Well just contend that you worshipers support you teabagger messiah lying no matter what and move on.

The President-elect cannot violate the Logan Act.
Show me where the law says that ?

If so, every President-elect in our history has done so because they all talk new policy with foreign leaders.
But they all haven't you're just trying to make an excuse for you teabagger messiah's betrayals of this nation.

I'm saying if anyone violated the act it was Obama because he was negotiating troop withdrawals with the Iraqis when he wasn't even the Democratic nominee yet. Facts matter.
No if anyone did it would have been the entire Trump cabal when the lobbied foreign govts on their UN votes regarding Israel.

I asked you for a link to anyone prominent accusing Obama of that back in 2008 since you said they 'wanted to charge him with" it. On the other hand, Obama's corrupt AG Sally Yates did want to charge Flynn with violating it even though he was part of the President-elect's transition team and could never violate it in that role.
No you did not ask for that. Why lie ? Is it because you're being a hypocrite ? Just because your claim against Obama was weak does not mean I am lying about the behavior of you GOPers.

Hypocrite much you lying sack of shit?

Punching you in the mouth sure is fun. It's so damn easy. Lulz

Mick

The Right is always right
You mean Flynn a duty to tell him his potential pick was under investigation, and if not Flynn, McGann should have told Trump Flynn was under investigation. Obama (the good guy here) went out of his way to warn Trump not to hire him.
Huffing and puffing, he did that, he didn't do that, blah, blah, blah.

The bottom line: President Trump's tweet about the Obama DOJ not notifying him that Flynn was under investigation is 100% true. He did not know that. He is angry about it and rightly so. Period. Your entire premise of this thread is built on an alt-left lie that someone Obama talking about being "not a fan" is the same as an investigation. I'm kicking your ass. You're just too stupid to see it. Lulz

Except that he tried to funnel this particular donation through Cohen or rather a fake corporation Cohen set up as Trump instructed him to do.
Doesn't matter "who it goes through". If you consider it a donation to the campaign (and there are many, many reasons why is not) the "excessive campaign donation" doesn't apply to the candidate himself. And Trump instructed Cohen to "set up a fake corporation"? You got a link for that? Cohen was called up in front of Congress and the only evidence he could produce was his own voice. Let me give you a little heads up because you've got the IQ of left wing dung. Anything investigation where the only evidence is "Cohen claims" is a mockery and a joke. Once again you aren't bright enough to realize your rancid alt-left rhetoric has no basis in reality. Fool.

So Obama should told all potential spies and traitors their networks and underlings have been uncovered by law enforcement ?

Lulz
What "spies and traitors" were that again? Mueller doesn't seem to name any working for the Trump campaign. Facts matter. Left wing psychosis does not. Lulz indeed. Lulz.

No it was not. I posted the question. Now where in the question was 1982 mentioned. No where in his answer was 1982 mentioned. He was lying about the legality of his drinking and he lied about the meaning of the phrase in his yearbook. He lied about question asked during his first senate confirmation and then lied about it again in this last hearing as well.

Lulz.
Give it up, low IQ simpleton. You are left wing dullard unable to formulate a cogent argument built entirely upon lies. Part of Brett Kavanaugh's opening statement in front of the Judiciary Committee during this nonsense:

"My friends and I sometimes got together and had parties on weekends. The drinking age was 18 in Maryland for most of my time in high school and was 18 in D.C. for all of my time in high school. I drank beer with my friends. Almost everyone did. Sometimes I had too many beers. Sometimes others did. I liked beer. I still like beer."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/politics/read-brett-kavanaughs-complete-opening-statement.html

Before any questioning under oath by ANYONE on this topic Kavanaugh set out clearly what were the facts here. As Kavanaugh pointed out the drinking age in Maryland was 18 for most of his time in high school. And in nearby Washington DC....just a couple miles away (and where many of his HS parties and friends were) was 18 his entire time in high school. Twisting his words because he didn't specify "Washington DC" or "1982" in some followup questions to THIS statement is a gross, disgusting misrepresentation by the sickest, most twisted part of the American electorate Sheer evil. You are a nasty, lying schmuck.

Now some other QUOTES and FACTS in Kavanaugh's opening statement:

'Since my nomination in July, there’s been a frenzy on the left to come up with something, anything to block my confirmation. Shortly after I was nominated, the Democratic Senate leader said he would “oppose me with everything he’s got.” A Democratic senator on this committee publicly referred to me as evil. Evil. Think about that word. And said that those that supported me were “complicit and evil.” Another Democratic senator on this committee said, “Judge Kavanaugh is your worst nightmare.” A former head of the Democratic National Committee said, “Judge Kavanaugh will threaten the lives of millions of Americans for decades to come.”

.........When I did at least O.K. enough at the hearings that it looks like I might actually get confirmed, a new tactic was needed. Some of you were lying in wait and had it ready. This first allegation was held in secret for weeks by a Democratic member of this committee and by staff. It would be needed only if you couldn’t take me out on the merits.

.......And then, and then, as no doubt was expected, if not planned, came a long series of false last-minute smears designed to scare me and drive me out of the process before any hearing occurred. Crazy stuff. Gangs, illegitimate children, fights on boats in Rhode Island. All nonsense. Reported breathlessly and often uncritically by the media. This has destroyed my family and my good name. A good name built up through decades of very hard work and public service at the highest levels of the American government.

......................I will not be intimidated into withdrawing from this process. You have tried hard. You’ve given it your all. No one can question your efforts. Your coordinated and well-funded efforts to destroy my good name and destroy my family will not drag me out. The vile threats of violence against my family will not drive me out.'

The left is the epitome of evil in this world. Stop dragging your alt-left lies onto this forum, scum.

To the point where which lie is the real lie is a moot point.
Got it. So Giuliani purposely exaggerated the timing just to make the President look bad? Think about what you are saying, low IQ left wing fool. He misspoke and hadn't spoken to the President about that one SPECIFIC issue. We'll say it again. Cohen was forced to come clean, Giuliani clarified his statement after misspeaking, and Mueller spoke. It ended in June 2016. Continue pushing debunked lies and conspiracy theories. It's all your low IQ ilk know. Lulz

Show me where the law says that ?
Better yet. Name a modern President and I will post an example of how the interpretation of the Logan Act as it applies to Flynn was ignored during the transition.....or even campaign. Yet, your evil ilk tried to push and accuse Flynn. Yates is an evil SOB.

But they all haven't you're just trying to make an excuse for you teabagger messiah's betrayals of this nation.
If the President-elect's team is discussing sanctions with a foreign government is "betrayal of this nation" then that alt-left SOB Obama should have sent out in front of firing squad for going and negotiating troop withdrawals with the Iraqi government while not even the Democratic nominee yet. Low IQ hypocrite.

President-elect talking to foreign governments about policy regarding Israel while your own as a nobody yet was undermining U.S. policy and war efforts. Evil, hypocritical little turd.

No you did not ask for that. Why lie ? Is it because you're being a hypocrite ? Just because your claim against Obama was weak does not mean I am lying about the behavior of you GOPers.

Hypocrite much you lying sack of shit?
I punched you in the mouth for being the hypocrite and you try to call me the one. LMAO.

Your ilk (see Obama AG Yates) tried to go after Flynn for a phony Logan Act violation for negotiating as part of the President-elect's team.

No Republican of consequence said a damn word about the Logan Act (because Republicans aren't freaks of nature like that) when Obama was over negotiating with the Iraqis about the Iraq war when he wasn't even the nominee yet.

Yet, here you are crying because I pulverized you on the hypocrisy of it. You're welcome you alt-left POS. Lulz.

Punching you in the mouth sure is fun. It's so damn easy. Lulz

YES, it is. Punching out your rotted out left wing teeth is a right of passage. You're welcome.

Lulz indeed.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
as I figured, just Trump
All liars should be repudiated. Trump is king of the liars and has taken disgracing both his office and the United States itself to new lows. He’s going to reveal to the Russians our intelligence sources out of pure petty spite. I sincerely hope he lives long enough to see some of his kids go to jail and his legacy disgraced.