• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What a lying sack of **** !

kaz

Small l libertarian
Try reading the report. It is 400 pages for a reason. Tons of evidence.
So Mueller was too stupid to read what he wrote?

And why would I read the report? I'm not planning to vote for Trump. Are you saying I should reconsider? What in the report would change my mind?

FakeName

Governor
So Mueller was too stupid to read what he wrote?

And why would I read the report? I'm not planning to vote for Trump. Are you saying I should reconsider? What in the report would change my mind?
No, of course Mueller knows what he wrote. That is why he wrote an official letter calling Barr out for misleading the public about his report.

Oh, and you should read the report because a patriot would want to know.

kaz

Small l libertarian
No, of course Mueller knows what he wrote. That is why he wrote an official letter calling Barr out for misleading the public about his report.

So as a patriot who cares about Russian collusion, you want Hillary prosecuted for buying fake intelligence from the Russians, right?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Constitutional sheepdog's position: "The Mueller report is a left wing conspiracy theory but it exonerates Trump, and I won't read it but I know there is no evidence in those 400 pages, it's all made up conspiracy stuff from the left that exonerates Trump".

Ridiculous!
Nope son get's some help comprehending what you read.
Your conspiracy theory is that you are reading things that are not in the Mueller report.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

there you go conspiracy theory
Mueller did not call out Barr for misleading the media, Mueller called out the media for being misleading.

FakeName

Governor
So as a patriot who cares about Russian collusion, you want Hillary prosecuted for buying fake intelligence from the Russians, right?
She didn't buy fake intelligence from the Russians. Nice try but facts matter.

Last edited:

kaz

Small l libertarian
She didn't buy fake intelligence from the Russians. Nice try but facts matter.
FakeNews: Water isn't wet, the sky isn't blue, and the Russian Dossier Hillary bought wasn't fake intelligence.

Sure, sport

Read the report.
The report that concluded no conclusion? Why? So you think I should reconsider my plan to not vote for Trump? Why?

But your denial of basic factual information, like the fake Russian dossier Hillary bought, does show the partisan lens you used to read the Mueller report

kaz

Small l libertarian
No collusion no obstruction have a great day
But if you want to be unAmerican go for your conspiracy theory that something is there when it isn't
The Democrats want the truth! They can't handle the truth!

They really see collusion. They aren't capable of independent thought. The mother ship DNC told them what to think, and by God, they are thinking it!

FakeName

Governor
FakeNews: Water isn't wet, the sky isn't blue, and the Russian Dossier Hillary bought wasn't fake intelligence.

Sure, sport

The report that concluded no conclusion? Why? So you think I should reconsider my plan to not vote for Trump? Why?

But your denial of basic factual information, like the fake Russian dossier Hillary bought, does show the partisan lens you used to read the Mueller report
Why?

Because facts matter. It really is that simple.

This is the problem, you all live with n a world of alternative facts, and we can't even have a conversation if you won't accept basic facts.

You really should try applying the same standard for evaluating evidence regardless of whether it pertains Trump or Clinton

kaz

Small l libertarian
You really should actually read the report.

It is your patriotic duty.
So when you're a partisan Democrat hack, you're just fulfilling your sacred patriotic duty. Got it.

You killed your credibility when you declined to hold Hillary to that or any standard regarding collaborating with the Russians. This is just a Get Trump opportunity for you

kaz

Small l libertarian
Why?

Because facts matter. It really is that simple.

This is the problem, you all live with n a world of alternative facts, and we can't even have a conversation if you won't accept basic facts.

You really should try applying the same standard for evaluating evidence regardless of whether it pertains Trump or Clinton
I'm just laughing at you right now. You just said you don't care what collusion Hillary committed, you're just going to deny anything