• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What a lying sack of **** !

FakeName

Governor
Wow, you sure turned tail and ran from that lie quick. Too bad you just ran to another lie to change the subject.
That is Trump's trademark......get caught in a lie, tell a worse and more blatant lie to change the subject.

Sheepdog is just following in his dear leaders footsteps.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
That is Trump's trademark......get caught in a lie, tell a worse and more blatant lie to change the subject.

Sheepdog is just following in his dear leaders footsteps.
Wrong as usual the mind can play tricks on TDS influence weak minds. You're so desperate for anything against Trump you'll believe anything.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Are you really arguing that the Mueller report is conspiracy theory?
WOW, I've said it serval times. I guess that TDS HAS YOU MENTALLY HINDERED.
READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY
the mind can play tricks on TDS influence weak minds. You're so desperate for anything against Trump you'll believe anything. Your conspiracy theory is what you think you heard.

FakeName

Governor
WOW, I've said it serval times. I guess that TDS HAS YOU MENTALLY HINDERED.
READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY
the mind can play tricks on TDS influence weak minds. You're so desperate for anything against Trump you'll believe anything. Your conspiracy theory is what you think you heard.
I just find it amazing that you are so clueless.

The meullers report is full of evidence. You all say it exonerates Trump.

So explain to me how it is conspiracy theory.

Spamature

President
Here you go again with the lies. Chris Christie was fired from the transition team on November 11. Trump interviewed Flynn on November 17th and offered him the position.
So we know for a fact that according to him Christie had do have warned Trump about Flynn BEFORE he interviewed him on the 17th. Thanks for helping me make my point. Maybe you will listening to yourself if you won't listen to me.

Through some of the quotes above many people thought very highly of Flynn and welcomed the choice. Because the previous POS in the oval office who hated all things Republican hated Flynn and a guy Trump was forced to fire earlier had once disliked him are irrelevant.
It means Trump has no one to blame except himself for his decision.

President Trump says the Obama DOJ didn't inform him of an investigation they launched on Flynn in December 2016. That is true and it's a problem.
No, it is not a problem. He had no duty to tell associates of a suspect anything about an ongoing investigation. He had already given Trump reasons and a heads up not hire Flynn.

An investigation on Trump that has since been proven to be bullshit by a groupe of people that have all either been fired, demoted, resigned in disgrace, or had their security clearances revoked for misconduct. Some are now under criminal probe. Including, but not limited to Comey, McCabe, Yates, Strzok, Lisa Page, Brennan, Bruce Ohr, and James Baker. These are people who no business launching secret witch hunts into their political enemies. They corruptly did it anyway.
If the investigation was bullshit then why are you and Trump whining about him not being warned about it ?

But the President's tweet said INVESTIGATION and you quoted it. Guess he didn't lie about that. You did.
On Jan. 4, 2017, Mr. Flynn told Mr. McGahn that he was being investigated by the F.B.I.

If Trump was not told, then it's his own fault for being an incompetent leader.

You're welcome for me destroying you. You're an easy target.
Yeah right

Lulz

redtide

Mayor
so glad that lying lawn jockey sack of $hit is no longer in office and his 8 year reign of terror is over

Mick

The Right is always right
So we know for a fact that according to him Christie had do have warned Trump about Flynn BEFORE he interviewed him on the 17th. Thanks for helping me make my point. Maybe you will listening to yourself if you won't listen to me.
Trump had not made his decision until he interviewed Flynn on the 17th. Christie had already been terminated. So the President-elect should ignore his current advisers and go with a guy who he terminated for cause? Brilliant analysis. Proving once again your extremely low IQ.

It means Trump has no one to blame except himself for his decision.
I'm sure it would have been nice to know that the guy the President-elect just named as his new national security adviser was under active FBI investigation. Probably a pretty important position. But Obama's DOJ didn't do that. There is a reason they've all been fired or demoted for misconduct. Their incompetent, corrupt dunces. And this Flynn situation just proves it even more.

No, it is not a problem. He had no duty to tell associates of a suspect anything about an ongoing investigation. He had already given Trump reasons and a heads up not hire Flynn.
Yes, it IS a problem. Telling the President-elect that you are "not a fan" probably isn't the way to convince someone. These are the same type of people that called Kavanaugh a serial rapist and claimed holding Holder in contempt was "egregious" while holding Barr in contempt is trying to avoid a "Constitutional crisis". They don't have a lot of credibility on these issues. The "not a fan" bit probably made Flynn more attractive.

If the investigation was bullshit then why are you and Trump whining about him not being warned about it ?
Dummy, are you too stupid to follow here? The investigation was bullshit because there was never any Trump-Russia collusion. That was a hoax. Mueller just confirmed it. If Flynn HIMSELF had been under investigation it should have been something Obama's DOJ should have told the President-elect about. They didn't and they didn't because they were corrupt and incompetent.

On Jan. 4, 2017, Mr. Flynn told Mr. McGahn that he was being investigated by the F.B.I.

Still spinning into January for an investigation that was opened earlier than that, I see. This little November, December, January time frame is causing you all sorts of fits, mental midget? *facepalm* And this is a reference to TURKEY, not Russia This isn't the investigation Mueller and Trump are talking about. The fact Flynn was under TWO investigations and the FBI didn't come to Trump is even more damning. Thank you for exposing left wing corruption. Flynn told McGahn about the investigation and told him everything was alright and there was nothing to be concerned with. Since the FBI never brought that to the administration attention as an issue McGahn probably assumed there was nothing to it. There is no evidence he told Trump about it as a result. The fact is Obama's FBI had a responsibility to tell the President-elect that his newly named National Security Adviser was now under two active FBI investigations. They told Trump NOTHING. That is on them. And Donald Trump is absolutely correct in being angry about it and his tweet is 100% accurate. You, otoh, are a liar.

Yeah right

Lulz

Kicking you in your rotted out left wing teeth is becoming a rite of passage for me. Lulz indeed.

Lulz

Last edited:

Mick

The Right is always right

The muelers report is full of evidence. You all say it exonerates Trump.

Per Mueller HIMSELF regarding the findings of Trump/Russia collusion:

“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

All that time, money, and resources were wasted to find THAT out? Something that every person with an IQ above room temperature centigrade already knew? That is the EXACT definition of a "conspiracy" or "witch hunt". Dummy.

And it's "full of evidence"? Also, per Mueller HIMSELF regarding collusion and obstruction:

"This report does not conclude that the President committed a crime."

That is pretty shitty "evidence" if that's the best a prosecutor given all that time, resources, and cash come up with.

You're dismissed, tool. Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

The meullers report is full of evidence. You all say it exonerates Trump.

You want me to explain your Conspiracy theory to you? You didn't comprehend what I said.
here's the point you think the Mueller report is full of evidence that right their put's you TDS stage 4

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Per Mueller HIMSELF regarding the findings of Trump/Russia collusion:

“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

All that time, money, and resources were wasted to find THAT out? Something that every person with an IQ above room temperature centigrade already knew? That is the EXACT definition of a "conspiracy" or "witch hunt". Dummy.

And it's "full of evidence"? Also, per Mueller HIMSELF regarding collusion and obstruction:

"This report does not conclude that the President committed a crime."

That is pretty shitty "evidence" if that's the best a prosecutor given all that time, resources, and cash come up with.

You're dismissed, tool. Go back to the hole you crawled out of.
He can't help it soon he'll be right back to the flat earth theory