• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What a lying sack of **** !

FakeName

Governor
Really? So most of you poeple do not want to make US submit to climate change policies, laws, taxes and regulations? What about entitlements, are you now saying that we can stop the wholesale theft by eliminating entitlements? Well then I must have missed that memo as I have heard non of your ilk even suggesting that
You are proving my point. If you want to talk to somebody you need to first accurately understand their position.

redtide

Mayor
You are proving my point. If you want to talk to somebody you need to first accurately understand their position.
I understand anyone who has the position on forcing the climate cult upon US or seeks give away other peoples money. WHere am i off?

FakeName

Governor
I understand anyone who has the position on forcing the climate cult upon US or seeks give away other peoples money. WHere am i off?
The entire thing, that is where you are off.

Instead of misstating what they think you ought to get to know them and talk to them about it.

redtide

Mayor
The entire thing, that is where you are off.

Instead of misstating what they think you ought to get to know them and talk to them about it.
Odd because when I do they always ask me why i do not believe in charity (Code word to justify open theft) when the topic of their cult comes up they are hell bent to convert me and often refer to me as a climate or science denier (code word for heretic). So again I ask where am i off? Are you now supporting the move away from forced taxes, regulations, diet and behavior changes to "save the planet"? Are you now against the open theft to fund handouts for votes?
I think not

FakeName

Governor
Odd because when I do they always ask me why i do not believe in charity (Code word to justify open theft) when the topic of their cult comes up they are hell bent to convert me and often refer to me as a climate or science denier (code word for heretic). So again I ask where am i off? Are you now supporting the move away from forced taxes, regulations, diet and behavior changes to "save the planet"? Are you now against the open theft to fund handouts for votes?
I think not

I think you need a dictionary.

Mick

The Right is always right
The EC vote is the end of the election.

Damn, you're intelligent. LMFAO. Next you'll be enlightening us with claims that the President-elect is basically no different than a Presidential candidate.....or that a victimized spouse of a left wing criminal is the same as the actual criminal.

Yet, in your low IQ fit you've tried to argue both . This is why you are a laughing stock on this forum. Low IQ Putz.

Lulz

I never said they traveled anywhere. The Russians turn their request to use Russian facilities and equipment down on spot.
No, you said he was a spy and committing treason for doing exactly what he was suppose to be doing as the new National Security Adviser of the President-elect. I've just got to repeatedly punch you in the mouth over your stupidity. :D

It was the intel services that recorded the conversation between Flynn and the Russians because they monitor Russian activities. The POTUS has the right to release gathered intelligence if he so pleases.
Obama didn't order it released. It was leaked by corrupt left wingers in Obama's corrupt DOJ. That was a crime. And the ONLY crime committed that had anything to do with Michael Flynn during the transition. Left wing corruption stinks to high heaven.

But that is besides the point. Especially since you and Trump are whining about the investigation into Flynn being kept to the investigators. Now you complaining part of it became public.
Jesus Christ, you're stupid. So, they refused to tell the POTUS Flynn was under investigation but they themselves committed crimes by leaking Flynn's perfectly legal and proper classified conversations to the press? God Damn, you're a brilliant POS. Facts do matter you brain dead dullard. You just proved the corruption in the Obama DOJ.

Lulz

If it were a witch hunt then why whine about not having a chance to make another choice.
Michael Flynn and Turkey is now Russian collusion? ROFL. You get dumber by the word these days.

You surely can vet anybody if you don't vet them. It's apparent Trump didn't vet Flynn.
Jesus Christ, this is the ENTIRE point. He COULDN'T vet Flynn because those responsible for doing the vetting refused to do it. Thanks for punching yourself in the mouth yet AGAIN.

Lying to Pence isn't a crime.
Never said it was. But lying to the Vice President can get you fired from a job in the administration.....and in Flynn's case it did. Dummy.

No they have not.
Yes, they have. Facts matter.

He plead guilty.
So, it doesn't mean the case could be proven in a court of law, dimwit. That's the point. Ask John Edwards if he should have plead guilty to campaign finance violations?

No it was not unlimited. He says he limited his investigation into the Russian attack and whether the Trumpies were involved in it with the Russian govt, and whether Trump obstructed justice in the FBI investigation into that attack.
It was unlimited. No one ever reigned that witch hunt in. And the results prove it was a witch hunt.

Get it through your head. It was NEVER legal for him to drink where he lived until he was 21.
What does his opening statement say again?

"My friends and I sometimes got together and had parties on weekends. The drinking age was 18 in Maryland for most of my time in high school and was 18 in D.C. for all of my time in high school."

You haven't difficulty interpreting this comment, pea brain?

Good God, you dung for brains dullard. Lulz

From his testimony:
KAVANAUGH: Yes, we drank beer. My friends and I, the boys and girls. Yes, we drank beer. I liked beer. Still like beer. We drank beer. The drinking age, as I noted, was 18, so the seniors were legal, senior year in high school, people were legal to drink, and we — yeah, we drank beer, and I said sometimes — sometimes probably had too many beers, and sometimes other people had too many beers.
It was never legal for him to drink in high school. It was never legal to drink in Maryland until he was 21.
His opening statement talks about the legality in high school, when and where they could drink. Read again:

"My friends and I sometimes got together and had parties on weekends. The drinking age was 18 in Maryland for most of my time in high school and was 18 in D.C. for all of my time in high school."

Do you understand that he is lying.
Point out the lie again. We all missed it. Refer back to his opening statement about where it was legal and where it wasn't. Lulz

I am done with you on everything except the topic of the thread.
Good, I'm kicking your ass. Best to move on.

EatTheRich

President
Flynn would normally have had a more extensive background check by the CIA prior to becoming a national security advisor. But the White House asked to have that waived. Clearly they weren’t interested in vetting him.

Spamature

President
Damn, you're intelligent. LMFAO. Next you'll be enlightening us with claims that the President-elect is basically no different than a Presidential candidate.....or that a victimized spouse of a left wing criminal is the same as the actual criminal.
Until the election is certified, yes.

This is why you are a laughing stock on this forum. Low IQ Putz.

Lulz

No, you said he was a spy and committing treason for doing exactly what he was suppose to be doing as the new National Security Adviser of the President-elect.
Provide that quote please.

I've just got to repeatedly punch you in the mouth over your stupidity. :D

Obama didn't order it released. It was leaked by corrupt left wingers in Obama's corrupt DOJ. That was a crime. And the ONLY crime committed that had anything to do with Michael Flynn during the transition. Left wing corruption stinks to high heaven.
Obama is not supposed to our covert efforts to counter on Russian activities released to the public.

Jesus Christ, you're stupid. So, they refused to tell the POTUS Flynn was under investigation but they themselves committed crimes by leaking Flynn's perfectly legal and proper classified conversations to the press?
If it was so proper and perfectly legal, then why did he lie about it ?

God Damn, you're a brilliant POS. Facts do matter you brain dead dullard. You just proved the corruption in Trumpism from the messiah to his simpletons on this forum.
Lulz

Michael Flynn and Turkey is now Russian collusion? ROFL. You get dumber by the word these days.
He was engaged in both at the same time.

Jesus Christ, this is the ENTIRE point. He COULDN'T vet Flynn because those responsible for doing the vetting refused to do it.
The ultimate responsibility for vetting members of his admin is Trump's.
Thanks for punching yourself in the mouth yet AGAIN.

Never said it was. But lying to the Vice President can get you fired from a job in the administration.....and in Flynn's case it did.
Which he did not want to do. Thus him telling Comey to let Flynn go.

Dummy.

Yes, they have.
Nope.
Facts matter.

So, it doesn't mean the case could be proven in a court of law, dimwit. That's the point. Ask John Edwards if he should have plead guilty to campaign finance violations?
Where do you think you plead guilty genius, in the court of public opinion ?A guilty plea in a court of law is proof in court of the crime.

Jeeze !

It was unlimited. No one ever reigned that witch hunt in. And the results prove it was a witch hunt.
Muller has stated the limitations on his investigation. It was a criminal matter not an intelligence operation. So there were things that he could not deal with in this investigation.

What does his opening statement say again?

His opening statement talks about the legality in high school, when and where they could drink. Read again:

Point out the lie again. We all missed it. Refer back to his opening statement about where it was legal and where it wasn't.
Who cares about his opening statement. I am talking about his testimony to questions from the committee.
You haven't difficulty interpreting this comment, pea brain?

Good God, you dung for brains dullard. Lulz

Lulz

Good, I'm kicking your ass. Best to move on.