• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What a punk

Spamature

President
Trouble is, you refuse to see how often you are wrong. Denying it, doesn't make you right, nor does it mean you are somehow noble for refusing to see how wrong you are.
It's the other sides job to show me where I am wrong. It has happened before, not often, but it has happened and I have given up the ghost on my stance bow my head in humility.

C

Capitalist

And if I show you where I have. Will you man up and apologize for saying I don't ?
I doubt your example would be all inclusive. I mean, you’re wrong so damn often! You might as well point me to your posting history.

Nostra

Governor
1. Dying is an occupational hazard of being a career criminal and a thug.

2. This clown in the OP has never expressed outrage over the thousands of innocent young black kids killed in Chicago by thugs like this.

Typical idiot liberal.

It's the other sides job to show me where I am wrong. It has happened before, not often, but it has happened and I have given up the ghost on my stance bow my head in humility.
We've never gotten that far with you admitting error and I know I'm right far more than you. ;0)