• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What a real Commander in Chief looks like

gabriel

Governor
well at least he didnt go awol from THIS assignment. that being said, he shud feel a tad responsible for sending all those kids to die for a lie.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
One photo-op doesn't make a President.

Here's what the REAL Commander in Chief GW Bush looked like...

Here he is carefree, having fun, clowing it up right before he made the announcement to the American people...many of them whose sons and daughters were headed for Iraq as he spoke...many who never made it back, that we had attacked Iraq. Always the clown.

[video=youtube;TewXjtJTzxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TewXjtJTzxw&feature=related[/video]

And here he was making jokes about the missing WMD. Do you think the families of our lost troops or the thousands of innocent Iraqis killed over his LIES about WMD thought this was funny? I doubt it very much. Yeah jen...he was was a REAL Commander in Chief.

[video=youtube;mdDp_jlgC9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M[/video]

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And look at Joe Lieberman and Nancy Pelosi laughing their asses off. Makes them as stupid as he is.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I always liked President Bush

As time goes on, more people will realize how well he did and what a good human being he is.

I think many of his actions while president will be proven correct in the days and years ahead.

LEONIDAS

Council Member
HEY GIRLS,,,

thejerster's in the HOUSE!

I LOVED BUSH!

I always thought he should go up on Mt. Rushmore,,,,(* Until he flung the doors wide open on the National Treasury for Obama.)

Then i wasn't as happy with him!

HEY MAR/JEN?

WHAT'S GOING ON?

LeilaniMP

Empress
Hey LEONIDAS! Welcome to PJ!!!

Like you, I didn't like the spending, but over all, I greatly admire W and always will.

He is a good man who had the best interests of America and Americans forefront...unlike the clown potus we have now.

Things are great, thanks! Just busy. But, busy is good...no complaints.

How's life with you?

Minotaur

Governor
I don't miss him as a President and his mistakes took a toll, but I have always thought he was the most caring President I have ever seen. I think perhaps the stages he went through in his own life made him that way. I still see him as a good man in the wrong position.

Council Member
Like you, I didn't like the spending, but over all, I greatly admire W and always will.

He is a good man who had the best interests of America and Americans forefront...unlike the clown potus we have now.

Things are great, thanks! Just busy. But, busy is good...no complaints.

How's life with you?
You got to be [Unwelcome language removed] us, the guy was a LIAR, he sold 4500 kids down the tubes because he LIED, got it HE LIED.

Dino

Russian Asset
So true... why do you think it is we're hearing about every top secret op that goes right with Obama? Do people think we weren't conducting operations like these before? Obama is being a "tough guy" as much as he can especially as we hit campaign season. What happened to ops in Libya where our guys died?? Nothing, not a word was reported in the states about it.

Go figure.

Jen

Senator
A real CiC knows he doesn't have to come out and give away secrets to prove that he did good stuff. He would prefer to use the deeds done during his administrations as campaign props than protect the people who did those deeds for him.

So true... why do you think it is we're hearing about every top secret op that goes right with Obama? Do people think we weren't conducting operations like these before? Obama is being a "tough guy" as much as he can especially as we hit campaign season. What happened to ops in Libya where our guys died?? Nothing, not a word was reported in the states about it.

Go figure.