• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What actually happened - THEY will build a wall and WE will pay for it

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

PNWest

No, and it's much cheaper than the $159billion illegals cost us yearly or is it $150billion?

they shouldn't have been separating them they should have been deporting them on day one.

but...... but......but......but......but......but...... little billy clinton did something bad tooooooo.......

but...... but......but......but......but......but...... little barry did something bad tooooooo.......

Hey Dawg - did that work with Momma Dawg when you were just a pup. For most people that "someone else did something bad" excuse didn't work when you were 4 years old. Hint - it still don't work.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
but...... but......but......but......but......but...... little billy clinton did something bad tooooooo.......

but...... but......but......but......but......but...... little barry did something bad tooooooo.......

Hey Dawg - did that work with Momma Dawg when you were just a pup. For most people that "someone else did something bad" excuse didn't work when you were 4 years old. Hint - it still don't work.
everyone has done something bad

only one I could use at 4 was my brother and I still had to go cut a switch

PNWest

everyone has done something bad

only one I could use at 4 was my brother and I still had to go cut a switch

Damn that brings back memories. When I was a kid when we went to my grandparents down your way whenever I did something bad my grandfather would tell me to go out and cut a switch. The mind is a very funny thin. I remember cutting many a switch but for the life of me I can't remember a single time that he ever actually used it. My grandfather was a great man.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Damn that brings back memories. When I was a kid when we went to my grandparents down your way whenever I did something bad my grandfather would tell me to go out and cut a switch. The mind is a very funny thin. I remember cutting many a switch but for the life of me I can't remember a single time that he ever actually used it. My grandfather was a great man.
I learned real quick not to cut and bring back a twig and it had to be a switch and it was used every time we were sent for one. Hell, what good is sending a kid for a switch and not use it, a kid would learn they could get away with anything and only punishment was FAKE.

No, and it's much cheaper than the $159billion illegals cost us yearly or is it $150billion?

they shouldn't have been separating them they should have been deporting them on day one.
An Escape Hatch That Hatches Rotten Eggs

The only solution is to end the asylum loophole. Letting the rulers come up with the only solutions is why we have become so vulnerable to being overrun by these bandits and freeloaders.

PNWest

I learned real quick not to cut and bring back a twig and it had to be a switch and it was used every time we were sent for one. Hell, what good is sending a kid for a switch and not use it, a kid would learn they could get away with anything and only punishment was FAKE.

My grandfather probably understood how psychology worked. Remember I only spend part of the summers down there. I do remember being sent back because the switch was too thin though. Sounds like you had a lot of experience in this area. I was almost certainly a near perfect child.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My grandfather probably understood how psychology worked. Remember I only spend part of the summers down there. I do remember being sent back because the switch was too thin though. Sounds like you had a lot of experience in this area. I was almost certainly a near perfect child.
So did my Dad and it worked well and I learned quickly not to do what I did again. I wasn't perfect, but, I was a typical child.

PNWest

So did my Dad and it worked well and I learned quickly not to do what I did again. I wasn't perfect, but, I was a typical child.

Dawg - you still are. And I mean that as a compliment. I'm sure your mom & dad would agree if they're still around.

My grandfather probably understood how psychology worked. Remember, I only spend part of the summers down there. I do remember being sent back because the switch was too thin, though. Sounds like you had a lot of experience in this area. I was almost certainly a near perfect child.
Dhimmi Divinity

You're the poster boy for "Spoil the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God."

PNWest

Dhimmi Divinity

You're the poster boy for "Spoil the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God."
You sound jealous of me. You should be. But you can feel good about yourself knowing that I took a few seconds to respond to you. Think of it as a digital autograph that you can show your parents when they come down to your room in the basement.