• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Collusion actually looks like

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Statue also covers "expenditures" taken literally you can't pay for it either. Thus the problem for the DNC with the Steele dossier.
Wow....is it early onset dementia?

The expenditures is talking about a foreign source spending money to benefit a campaign...not the campaign spending money on foreign stuff....

I've already posted about campaigns renting space from a foreign corporation or buying tshirts in another country.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. Several elements of the Steele dossier have been independently confirmed by Team Trump's own admissions.
2. The Trump tower meeting was billed to Trump Jr. as part of a Russian government effort to help Trump get elected.
What no list of the "elements of the Steele dossier that have been independently verified by Team Trump's own admissions?" The "Trump Tower meeting" turned out to be about, like a Seinfeld episode, nothing...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Wow....is it early onset dementia?

The expenditures is talking about a foreign source spending money to benefit a campaign...not the campaign spending money on foreign stuff....

I've already posted about campaigns renting space from a foreign corporation or buying tshirts in another country.
You mean like a Brit ex-spy throwing millions around in Moscow to get fake "dirt" on Trump that the Obama/Clinton operation used to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign so they could get information they could use to tip the scale in Hillary's favor?