• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What did Barr really say about the “collusion” issue?

UPNYA2

Mayor
“As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

What's missing?
The symbol [T]…...means the beginning of the sentence is missing.
What is missing at the beginning of that sentence is the letter " T ".

There. Happy now? I mean, I mean, all any of us at this point can possibly do is just guess, no? So this is my guess.

What is yours?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Write your own that would negate the rest of it.

GO!
That sounds like fun. How about this?

“While there was considerable evidence that representatives of the Trump campaign surreptitiously met with, and communicated with, Russians and agents of Russia with regard to election-related matters, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

You like?

;-)

Nostra

Governor
That sounds like fun. How about this?

“While there was considerable evidence that representatives of the Trump campaign surreptitiously met with, and communicated with, Russians and agents of Russia with regard to election-related matters, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

You like?

;-)
How did that negate the exoneration contained in the rest of it?

MAJOR FAIL!