• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What did Phil say to the loon at the walmart?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hi dee ho, Phil here..
Fresh back from a spin to the Walmart.
At said WM, Phil purchaced various sundries, including some apples.

Apples you say? (um, yeah. at $1.57 a pound, can't beat em...)

(Bananas too, but that's another story...)

Anyhoo.. Phil arrives at the quick checkout line, and proceeds to place his items on the counter for the aforementioned loon to put through the rigor of moving from point a, over scanner <beep>, to point b (into a bag)

Problem.. Phil apparently placed his bag o apples at a distance, not more than an additional half arms length beyond the reach of the, to this point silent, loon. Suddenly, all manner of cacophany ensues.. something about no consideration, a click or two, and a glare. (meanwhile Phil's just standing there, looking in his wallet for the debit card).. THen all of a suddden Phil's apples are slammed down on the scanner, and then, boom...they're festooning the floor. (knew i'd get festoon in there... Proud of me...)

What's that you say...think Phil got a 'sorry bud about them apples'.. nope. More glaring, then a huff or two..and an additional comment about me (Phil here) putting said persona through additional work...and the apples are up.... and theyre headed for the bag with my other purchases. (a-glaring at me..all the while.)

Did Phil:

a. thank the loon. and take the now freshly floor rolled apples on his way..
b. drop a suplex on the loon.
c. engage in a lecture on the proprieties of civil discourse
d. remind, that dropping out of school was the precursor....
e. say, no thanks, forget about the whole transaction.

harrumph.

Wulk

Mayor
I would just have walked leaving the shopping, and the unpaid bill behind. Plenty more shops around.

Bo-4

Senator
Knowing Phil's generally pleasant and mild-mannered posting temperament, i'm going to go with a) you fantasized about the flying Jimmy the Superfly Snooka flying suplex but politely took your apples home. :D

[video=youtube;ZRuKkWXru5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuKkWXru5Q&feature=player_detailpage#t=527s[/video]

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I was just working up to a super fly comment..when <bam> your post appeared..

Some eerie sympatico there....

and, no...not a.

Dave

Council Member
Hi dee ho, Phil here..

harrumph.
I gotta go with E on this one. That's what I would have done!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hi dee ho, Phil here..
Fresh back from a spin to the Walmart.
At said WM, Phil purchaced various sundries, including some apples.

Apples you say? (um, yeah. at $1.57 a pound, can't beat em...)

(Bananas too, but that's another story...)

Anyhoo.. Phil arrives at the quick checkout line, and proceeds to place his items on the counter for the aforementioned loon to put through the rigor of moving from point a, over scanner <beep>, to point b (into a bag)

Problem.. Phil apparently placed his bag o apples at a distance, not more than an additional half arms length beyond the reach of the, to this point silent, loon. Suddenly, all manner of cacophany ensues.. something about no consideration, a click or two, and a glare. (meanwhile Phil's just standing there, looking in his wallet for the debit card).. THen all of a suddden Phil's apples are slammed down on the scanner, and then, boom...they're festooning the floor. (knew i'd get festoon in there... Proud of me...)

What's that you say...think Phil got a 'sorry bud about them apples'.. nope. More glaring, then a huff or two..and an additional comment about me (Phil here) putting said persona through additional work...and the apples are up.... and theyre headed for the bag with my other purchases. (a-glaring at me..all the while.)

Did Phil:

harrumph.
None of the above. You were too busy trying to hit on the chick in front of you to even notice that the clerk was rude. Did she agree to a date?

Bo-4

Senator
LOL.. I actually stood behind this woman at the WallyWorld checkout line yesterday. Wanted to offer her a back bra.. Scarred for life! :p

adunnthat.files.wordpress.com_2009_11_back_fat_people_of_walmac5c1bbd076e79c04b46ffb5bcbb675bd.jpg

Council Member
You do realize that wallmart is one step above working at Staples in pay and benefits and promotions.

I was at wall mart one day looking for ink for my printer. There it was 13.95 for the ink. But I wanted a twin pack and yes I found it on the other side by the printers. I pick up a twin pack and noticed it said 29.95. I asked the sales person how can this be. she said to me well they probably raised the price because it comes in one package instead of two, convenience she said.

I asked the manager of the department at which she replied, I don't know why they do that, if I get time I will look into it.

I left the store, like I would have with out the apples above or anything else.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
rightly so. in fact..ole Phil here waited till it was all rung up...then up n walked back in to the store..got some fresh apples, unt other sundries.. meanwhile ole loon had to undo the transaction.. Phil here, got into the line next to..transacted..and went on his way..

Council Member
LOL.. I actually stood behind this woman at the WallyWorld checkout line yesterday. Wanted to offer her a back bra.. Scarred for life! :p

adunnthat.files.wordpress.com_2009_11_back_fat_people_of_walmac5c1bbd076e79c04b46ffb5bcbb675bd.jpg
wouldn't you like to get a chance at her while she was sleeping? Put a couple of brown spots with a darker spot in the middle on each side.

anyone got photo shop?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
whether i realize or not (i do...), what's yer point?

meanwhile...yes and no..Phil left the transaction..but went back in to the store to repeat the whole process..but at another register..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

I think she may be a siamese twin, or her jugs are misplaced.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
wouldn't you like to get a chance at her while she was sleeping? Put a couple of brown spots with a darker spot in the middle on each side.

anyone got photo shop?
Sure...I could photo shop them but can't promise I could make them bounce like Pogue's avatar.

P

PACE

Tell the loon to get off it's perch, waddle on it's two feet, to get another bag of apples, and be quick about it.

If not, festoon the loon with liberal libations of outrageous observations of possible genetic disorders, possible canker sores on the cortex, the very real supposition that loon leaves Walmart to go back to abode where loon co-habitats with wolves.

You know the routine Phil, did you buy flippers too?

REgards
Pace