• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What do we know...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It is a manufactured crisis.
Pre trump it wasn't manufactured. Why is it now ?

Come to think if it... Two months ago when children were being separated it was a crisis. Why not now?

In 2013 when Obama wanted 3.7 billion.. there was crisis. Why not now?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, Cali hate runs deep, all the way right into the WH.

I am surprise he isn't demanding a wall at the Nevada border and demanding we pay for it.
I love Cali. I have a ton of family there. Long Beach. San Juan Capistrano.. etc

BobbyT

Governor
Pre trump it wasn't manufactured. Why is it now ?

Come to think if it... Two months ago when children were being separated it was a crisis. Why not now?

In 2013 when Obama wanted 3.7 billion.. there was crisis. Why not now?
Children being separated from their parents as a matter of 100% enforced policy is a humanitarian crisis (one created by Donald). The border wall is a stupid cost prohibitive solution to illegal border crossings. The cost of continuous monitoring and maintenance is prohibitive even beyond the cost of building the wall, and doomed to failure and, were it even to succeed, would make little dent in the number of undocumented persons living in the US. The numbers of undocumented persons entering the US via illegal crossings is dwarfed by the numbers of undocumented persons who enter legally with visas and then just never leave. The amount of drugs crossing over the border is dwarfed by the amount of drugs that are shipped or flown in. The number of persons illegally crossing the border has been going down over the last 10 years.

The legal way to claim asylum is to enter the US and apply. There is a humanitarian crisis on the border in terms of numbers of people fleeing dangerous and deadly conditions. They should have the opportunity to apply for asylum.

BobbyT

Governor
Um. No. Where do I say that.
I asked what the evidence was of neglect and your answer was "fire." Clearly "fire" is not the evidence of neglect, as there are many causes to fires besides neglect. The only way to diagnose neglect as the cause is to do a study of what caused the fire.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Children being separated from their parents as a matter of 100% enforced policy is a humanitarian crisis (one created by Donald). The border wall is a stupid cost prohibitive solution to illegal border crossings. The cost of continuous monitoring and maintenance is prohibitive even beyond the cost of building the wall, and doomed to failure and, were it even to succeed, would make little dent in the number of undocumented persons living in the US. The numbers of undocumented persons entering the US via illegal crossings is dwarfed by the numbers of undocumented persons who enter legally with visas and then just never leave. The amount of drugs crossing over the border is dwarfed by the amount of drugs that are shipped or flown in. The number of persons illegally crossing the border has been going down over the last 10 years.

The legal way to claim asylum is to enter the US and apply. There is a humanitarian crisis on the border in terms of numbers of people fleeing dangerous and deadly conditions. They should have the opportunity to apply for asylum.
And they do. And at every other country along the way. Methinks

It's a Catch 22. Preventing forest fires only makes them bigger in the end. Because nature has codes from millions of years ago to mitigate fire damage via their frequency.
There is no catch twenty-2. You can both burn and mechanically clear lands. You can reduce trees to their historical (i.e. natural) density by harvesting and insisting on making enduring products like classic wood furniture with it.

You cannot call this a C-22, buddy.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good. Because it would be a shame to see any of them meet with an unfortunate accident should the FEMA funds some how come up short.
Why would you allude to my family meeting some sort of unfortunate accident? Are you some kind of sicko? Is that some sort of backhand?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do they? They can't apply for asylum here unless they enter the country. How do you know they're applying elsewhere?
eh, they suppose to apply in first country they enter and were offered asylum and jobs in Mexico

Do they? They can't apply for asylum here unless they enter the country. How do you know they're applying elsewhere?
Because it happens around the world? Pssst... a real reason to offer asylum

upload_2019-1-12_12-19-32.png

Britain has not offered asylum to a Pakistani Christian woman freed after eight years on death row for blasphemy because of fear it would prompt “unrest” in the UK and attacks on embassies, her supporters claim.

Asia Bibi and her family had appealed for sanctuary in Britain after her conviction was quashed by Pakistan's supreme court.

The acquittal of the 53-year-old Catholic farmworker prompted days of demonstrations by hardline Islamist parties in Pakistan who had campaigned for her to be hanged.

The mother-of-five remains hidden in Pakistanafter Imran Khan's government agreed to allow a petition against the court decision, as part of a deal to halt the protests.

A UK campaign group in touch with the family said the British government was working to help Asia Bibi, but had stopped short of offering asylum.

read the rest: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/11/asia-bibi-not-offered-uk-asylum-amid-concerns-unrest-attacks/

Spamature

President
Why would you allude to my family meeting some sort of unfortunate accident? Are you some kind of sicko? Is that some sort of backhand?
Oh to the contrary, we just worry about public safety is all. Since many people have family here and the forest isn't the only unfortunate fires happen. It's best that this little misunderstanding gets straightened out. Trump kicks up his share, so that everyone's loved ones are safe and nobody gets hurt, to use a figure of speech.

Just saying...