• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What do we know...

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, with communists taking over and ruining everything good like they did in Venezuela, Cuba, N. Korea, ... and on and on.
Cuba is the only place communists took over ... in N. Korea the working class took over under an anticommunist leadership ... Venezuela is a capitalist country ... the first two are clearly better off ... and communists aren’t the ones trying to defy the will of the people by getting rid of social security.

Cuba is the only place communists took over ... in N. Korea the working class took over under an anticommunist leadership ... Venezuela is a capitalist country ... the first two are clearly better off ... and communists aren’t the ones trying to defy the will of the people by getting rid of social security.
If Venezuela didn't crash and was doing well you'd be taking credit for Venezuela.

Who is trying to get rid of Social Security?

EatTheRich

President
Copy paste the WHOLE thing and try and make your case then...

"If it could be gotten rid of it should be. I don't know if it can. Once a Ponzi scheme is up and running how do you end it?"

Well?
1. You say it should be gotten rid of.
2. You say you don’t know if it can, but go on later in the thread to promise that it will be gotten rid of, one way or another.
3. You falsely call it a Ponzi scheme in an effort to undermine the overwhelming public support for it.

1. You say it should be gotten rid of.
2. You say you don’t know if it can, but go on later in the thread to promise that it will be gotten rid of, one way or another.
3. You falsely call it a Ponzi scheme in an effort to undermine the overwhelming public support for it.
1. Poor you trying so hard.
2. I say fate will get rid of it, duh.
3. It IS a Ponzi scheme as it is currently funded.

EatTheRich

President
1. Poor you trying so hard.
2. I say fate will get rid of it, duh.
3. It IS a Ponzi scheme as it is currently funded.
And I tell you that “fate” will not get rid of it. The only thing that would get rid of it would be a bloody defeat of the working class. The obligation to pay social security benefits has nothing to do with how it is funded.