• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What do you think Orly Taitz's opinion is of Ted Cruz running for Prez?

Bo-4

Senator
I'm SURE she's consistant.....uh....right?

:)
Actually, she would appear to be!

“He is not eligible,” Orly Taitz, a lawyer and dentist from California who started the movement, told Fox News Latino. “It’s not personal. I really like him.”

Taitz said he would advise Cruz not to waste money on an explorative committee and instead demand a ruling from the courts on the issue.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2013/05/02/does-tx-sen-ted-cruz-qualify-for-president-though-was-born-in-canada/

GordonGecko

President
Says that NOW....but watch Cruz get ahead in the GOP 2016 Primaries, or certainly if he won the Nomination?

Orly's opinion would suddenly get "nuanced". :)

Bo-4

Senator
I just think you need to start a few more Ted Cruz threads, Gordo...
Did you see his latest? ;)

“The sort of cocktail chatter wisdom in Washington that the [1995-96] shutdown was a political disaster for Republicans,’ is not borne out by the data.”

-Goober Cruz

Did you see his latest? ;)

“The sort of cocktail chatter wisdom in Washington that the [1995-96] shutdown was a political disaster for Republicans,’ is not borne out by the data.”

-Goober Cruz
I think Gecko needs to change his avatar from Reagan to yet another Republican man, maybe like the Marco Rubio one you had for a while. You two and your Republican men...:confused:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Opinion:

1. Lefty cant field a Presidential candidate who would be as smart(Ted Cruz Law Clerk for Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist).

2. We would see what lefty feels about a Hispanic Presidential candidate.

3. It beats the hell out of a murderer"Killery"..who says "what does it matter when she let four die in Benghazi. Why didnt she say..."What does it matter" in the Trayvon Martin case?

4. The debt has gone up 7 trillion since Obama took office....9 trillion since Democrats have had 2/3 control over the Senate, House, and Presidency. We need a candidate with integrity and you get that with Ted Cruz...and not with the Democrats.

Renee

Governor
for electing sexual predators like Weiner?

He was elected mayor? I must have missed that. Of course republicans would never do anything against family values....like Vitter and Sanford ? They DID get elected after their disgusting behavior. If NYC votes Weiner in, then they will sink to the level of the fami,y values hypocrites.