• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What does this mean?

llovejim

Current Champion
it means he was standing next to some nerdy guy who somehow became the spokesman for Subway Sandwiches and was later found to be a perv. He was not known for giving wild parties and flying down celebrities and entertainers to hang around and be treated like kings or known by trump to be, like trump said about Epstein,

The case brings renewed scrutiny to Epstein’s apparent friendship with Trump, who spoke highly of the financier to New York magazine in 2002.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

and did obama endorse serial child dater roy moore even after he admitted asking moms if he could date their daughters when he was 30 years old? and even after it was reported he was banned from a certain mall because he was hitting on teen aged girls like a perv and it was freaking them out?

other than that, it turns out the Subway nerd was a pedophile.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
it means he was standing next to some nerdy guy who somehow became the spokesman for Subway Sandwiches and was later found to be a perv. He was not known for giving wild parties and flying down celebrities and entertainers to hang around and be treated like kings or known by trump to be, like trump said about Epstein,

The case brings renewed scrutiny to Epstein’s apparent friendship with Trump, who spoke highly of the financier to New York magazine in 2002.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

and did obama endorse serial child dater roy moore even after he admitted asking moms if he could date their daughters when he was 30 years old? and even after it was reported he was banned from a certain mall because he was hitting on teen aged girls like a perv and it was freaking them out?

other than that, it turns out the Subway nerd was a pedophile.
Why did you feel it necessary to post a screed?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
According to some that may be the case
It's the typical, let's switch the story and use the old, (another, but how about Obama) routine, IMO

I don't see in the pic what others are suggesting/claim they can see. :rolleyes:

th.jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's the typical, let's switch the story and use the old, (another, but how about Obama) routine, IMO

I don't see in the pic what others are suggesting/claim they can see. :rolleyes:

View attachment 43738
Where's his left hand?
Being barred seems to justify jims diatribe, yet, he didn't mention Trump barred Epstein from Mar a Lago, why?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Where's his left hand?
Being barred seems to justify jims diatribe, yet, he didn't mention Trump barred Epstein from Mar a Lago, why?
There's no way to tell where his left hand is resting. IMO

I don't know why there was no mention of Epstein being barred from Mar a Lago in the poster's screed. Do you know the year Epstein was barred?

D

Deleted member 21794