• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Europe is learning.....

freyasman

Senator
is that if you act like a bitch, you're gonna get fucked.
I was never stationed in Europe, but a lot of guys I know who were, all say the same thing; "All German men are pussies....". They better find where their mommies hid their balls, and start sharpening their axes, or there won't be any more of them in a generation or two.
(Side note: How in denial is this interviewer??? Thranholm had to repeatedly implore her to acknowledge reality, to look at what is happening right in front of her, and she continuosly resists. WTF???)

Barbella

Senator
I was never stationed in Europe, but a lot of guys I know who were, all say the same thing; "All German men are pussies....". They better find where their mommies hid their balls, and start sharpening their axes, or there won't be any more of them in a generation or two.
(Side note: How in denial is this interviewer??? Thranholm had to repeatedly implore her to acknowledge reality, to look at what is happening right in front of her, and she continuosly resists. WTF???)
Thranholm is absolutely right. 100%.

"... Barack Obama’s administration continues to justify increasing the number of Sunni Muslim 'refugees' it plans to resettle in the U.S. over the next few years. The latest number used by the State Department is 185,000.

"Don’t expect it to go down. Expect it to continue rising – unless Americans put their collective foot down in a big way.

"You’ve been warned – again."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/europes-muslim-rape-epidemic/#zWSVW9m3bH0c659A.99

Are right wing war whores warning against mass rape coming to the US because American males are pussies?

What's the solution, another invasion of Libya?

Barbella

Senator
Here's another great article by Thranholm... I love her. She's awesome.

Europe's moral and spiritual vacuum invites acts of terrorism.

http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/88095.htm

connieb

Senator

I think the fight has been breed right out of them. You see it with people like QueenT. The memories of death and destruction are still too vivid in the psychy they would rather roll over and just let the bad thing happen to them rather than to destroy any potential agressor first. I admit I don't get that mentality. But, I remember arguing with Arkady once about who I viewed the majority of European males as rather pussified, and he said, well, they hike they ski they are outdoorsy - compared to our fat lazy redneck americans.

Yeah.. um hiking isnt among my list of "manly" activities. Sure, its vigorous exercise. But, its not football or anything. Manly to me is the ability to physically conquer your competition. Football is manly. Boxing is manly. MMA is manly. Grown people trying to beat the livng tar out of each other is manly. Being able to kill something ( not wastefully but usefully) is manly. Being willing to kill to protect yourself is manly. Being willing to kill to protect your family is manly. Not wanting to run and hide but run towards the danger is manly. Here is a tip. I am 5'8 about 150 lbs. If I can put you on my back and carry you to safety because you barely outweigh me - you are not physically imposing enough to actually call yourself a "man". I don't care how many mountains you hike.

connie

Barbella

Senator
I think the fight has been breed right out of them. You see it with people like QueenT. The memories of death and destruction are still too vivid in the psychy they would rather roll over and just let the bad thing happen to them rather than to destroy any potential agressor first. I admit I don't get that mentality. But, I remember arguing with Arkady once about who I viewed the majority of European males as rather pussified, and he said, well, they hike they ski they are outdoorsy - compared to our fat lazy redneck americans.

Yeah.. um hiking isnt among my list of "manly" activities. Sure, its vigorous exercise. But, its not football or anything. Manly to me is the ability to physically conquer your competition. Football is manly. Boxing is manly. MMA is manly. Grown people trying to beat the livng tar out of each other is manly. Being able to kill something ( not wastefully but usefully) is manly. Being willing to kill to protect yourself is manly. Being willing to kill to protect your family is manly. Not wanting to run and hide but run towards the danger is manly. Here is a tip. I am 5'8 about 150 lbs. If I can put you on my back and carry you to safety because you barely outweigh me - you are not physically imposing enough to actually call yourself a "man". I don't care how many mountains you hike.

connie
Oooops... I disagree with you on that one, connie. Football, boxing, and MMA isn't manly, IMO... it's stupid. Virtually all football players and boxers end up with severe brain damage, often before they turn 30. MMA is retarded... sweaty half naked guys wrestling with each other is, to me, a turn-off, LOL. Grown people trying to beat the living tar out of each other is ridiculous, unless the reason for it is self defense or protecting someone else.

What's manly to me is a guy who gets up every single day and goes to work to provide for his family. What's manly to me is a guy who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty, a guy who isn't afraid of hard physical labor, and a guy who doesn't piss and moan about having to exert himself doing so.

Manly to me is a guy who is kind to children, animals, and any innocent and helpless living things. Manly is a guy who isn't ashamed to shed a tear occasionally, and who buys flowers and sweet cards for his wife/girlfriend "just because"...

A guy who is strong enough and brave enough to defend, protect, and provide for his family, and yet soft enough to show his love and concern for them... THAT, to me, is manly.

:)

Lukey

Senator
Oooops... I disagree with you on that one, connie. Football, boxing, and MMA isn't manly, IMO... it's stupid. Virtually all football players and boxers end up with severe brain damage, often before they turn 30. MMA is retarded... sweaty half naked guys wrestling with each other is, to me, a turn-off, LOL. Grown people trying to beat the living tar out of each other is ridiculous, unless the reason for it is self defense or protecting someone else.

What's manly to me is a guy who gets up every single day and goes to work to provide for his family. What's manly to me is a guy who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty, a guy who isn't afraid of hard physical labor, and a guy who doesn't piss and moan about having to exert himself doing so.

Manly to me is a guy who is kind to children, animals, and any innocent and helpless living things. Manly is a guy who isn't ashamed to shed a tear occasionally, and who buys flowers and sweet cards for his wife/girlfriend "just because"...

A guy who is strong enough and brave enough to defend, protect, and provide for his family, and yet soft enough to show his love and concern for them... THAT, to me, is manly.

Nicely put.

connieb

Senator

I agree with your assertions of manly taking care of his family. But, at the time Arkady and I were discussing sports. The idea being that the european male was more manly because he was is better physical fitness - as evidenced by his hiking and more walking.

I don't enjoy watching those sports. but yeah... i certainly see an ability to beat the tar out of someone, as someting necessary to be protecting your family. If you are afraid to fight, then you won't be able to protect your family. You have to see fighting as sometimes the thing a man has to do. Even if it is the last resort.

Lukey

Senator
I agree with your assertions of manly taking care of his family. But, at the time Arkady and I were discussing sports. The idea being that the european male was more manly because he was is better physical fitness - as evidenced by his hiking and more walking.

I don't enjoy watching those sports. but yeah... i certainly see an ability to beat the tar out of someone, as someting necessary to be protecting your family. If you are afraid to fight, then you won't be able to protect your family. You have to see fighting as sometimes the thing a man has to do. Even if it is the last resort.
I don't "get" the Tour de France, but those guys are in incredible shape.

connieb

Senator
I don't "get" the Tour de France, but those guys are in incredible shape.
They are absolutely in incredible shape. But, I guess that long/lean sinewy kind of being in shape is completely unappealing to me. Like I said, if I can hoof you out of a burning building... there is something wrong.

Lukey

Senator
They are absolutely in incredible shape. But, I guess that long/lean sinewy kind of being in shape is completely unappealing to me. Like I said, if I can hoof you out of a burning building... there is something wrong.
I wish I had a dollar for every time a really beautiful, really nice, really intelligent girl/woman got effed over by a uber macho "hunk" with zero personality and even less empathy and ethics. As Barb points out is isn't your size and shape that determines how manly you are (unless you are into being effed over by complete jerks).

What do you expect?

The fact that there are 1.2 billion Muslims scares the shit out of liberal men and the women that made them. So they go all surrender monkey and bend over thinking they'll avoid some future cataclysmic clash of civilizations. They are so naive they don't realize that they are actually making and accelerating that clash. Little fools make big problems.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
a man doesnt have anything to prove to anyone...

most are too busy struggling to move ahead with their family and life to be concerned with others opinions...

masculinity is as much an "attitude" as it is a physical appearance...that male "attitude" has been attacked and demonized for decades....like trying to take the "burn" out of fire....if you remove one of the essential ingredients {fuel, heat, oxygen] you cant have fire...

remove/socially suppress masculinity from males then inject that society to hyper-males who only respect male power, and its guaranfuckingteed that those newbies will run amok...

this aint rocket surgery...

connieb

Senator
I wish I had a dollar for every time a really beautiful, really nice, really intelligent girl/woman got effed over by a uber macho "hunk" with zero personality and even less empathy and ethics. As Barb points out is isn't your size and shape that determines how manly you are (unless you are into being effed over by complete jerks).
Oh yes, there is FAR more to being a good mate and a good man, than just your physical attributes. But, I am not speaking of someone uber-macho. I just don't think that I should be able to take my man in a fight. That isn't someone who can be a competent protector in my opinion. There are many smaller statured women though that the same man could certainly be a good protector of. But, really, if I can deadlift more than you... I am not exactly sure how I could view you as a "protector" That is all. Guys who are "hunks" are often jerks. Most girls learn this young... those who don't have a long life of disapointments ahead of them.

Dino

Russian Asset
Absolutely.
Rather than put on dresses, wouldn't the women prefer the men knock the damn teeth out of the mouths of the gutter pigs who are publicly sexually assaulting them?
How ridiculous.

Lukey

Senator
Oh yes, there is FAR more to being a good mate and a good man, than just your physical attributes. But, I am not speaking of someone uber-macho. I just don't think that I should be able to take my man in a fight. That isn't someone who can be a competent protector in my opinion. There are many smaller statured women though that the same man could certainly be a good protector of. But, really, if I can deadlift more than you... I am not exactly sure how I could view you as a "protector" That is all. Guys who are "hunks" are often jerks. Most girls learn this young... those who don't have a long life of disapointments ahead of them.
Well one way to "protect" is to not make bad decisions about where to go and what to do, or to be able to maneuver clear of threats that appear without having to actually to resort to physicality (by changing direction of travel, pulling out a gun or knife, or making a disturbance if in a public area that attracts attention). Physical might is way over estimated as a defense. When I'm confronted by a larger person, I just use whatever weapon I can muster and go ape shit crazy on them. I once backed off three toughs who were each bigger than me at a late night campground party by grabbing a steak knife and telling them the first one that got close enough was going to get cut. Of course I was tripping on acid at the time so maybe the crazy in my eyes helped back them off...who knows?

Lukey

Senator

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
the offending males go out looking for trouble...

here, in the states,,others go out looking for the trouble makers...its not always the police, but be rest assured,,there are many armed males/females around each of us at any given moment...we just dont know it...

that alone makes us harder to control, manipulate and overpower...

no different than any inner city setting...

freyasman

Senator

Ya'll are just looking for different things; a man who is tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, and physically fierce and imposing, presents to a woman as someone who will sire strong babies.... and strong healthy offspring have been important to women for almost all of human history, because keeping children alive to adulthood used to be a damn sight harder. It's biological for women to be attracted to that. This is a very good short-term option for a woman.
Now a man who is mature, responsible, committed, and a good earner, is a very good long-term option for a woman, as he will be more able to provide a stable environment for her offspring.
Ideally, a woman wants a man who exhibits all these attributes..... but there is only one of me, ladies. ;)