• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Five Words Best Describe Trump Supporters?

F

FatBastardo

I'll start.

- Dishonest - Obtuse - Dangerous - Treasonous - Ignorant -

F

FatBastardo

Here are 5 more:

- Satanic - Greedy - Uncouth - Gluttonous - Prideful -

F

FatBastardo

Patriots
Veterans
Taxpayers
Employed
WINNERS

Insanity is to be liberal

http://conservativetribune.com/hillarys-mental-health/

SOW thinks she WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patriots? Patriots don't say that John McCain was not a hero.

Veterans? Veterans don't support draft dodging chicken hawks like Trump

Taxpayers? The Red States receive more in welfare than the pay in.

Employed?
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map ...

WINNERS? Trump supporters have the lowest IQ and are the most poorly educated.

Like the Rock, I just laid the SMACKDOWN on your CANDY ASS!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Your angry white trash friends have a rally in Portland tomorrow...You going to bring your fat white ass out there to defend them?
I wasn't the one who bragged about going to Cleveland to kick Trump supporters ass. You did that got busted for lying by me. I will keep reminding you of that

BobbyT

Governor
I'm a combat trained veteran with police officer experience why would you call someone who has that experience and training a keyboard warrior?
Because your constant "bragging" belies your claimed credentials. I know and work with a lot of SOF warriors. None of them talks about their missions nor their 'deeds,' much less brags like you do.When they encounter braggarts like you, which we've run into at bars when out on tests, they listen without comment, then laugh their asses off. Real warriors don't have to brag.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Because your constant "bragging" belies your claimed credentials. I know and work with a lot of SOF warriors. None of them talks about their missions nor their 'deeds,' much less brags like you do.When they encounter braggarts like you, which we've run into at bars when out on tests, they listen without comment, then laugh their asses off. Real warriors don't have to brag.
Bragging? I've earned the right AND I'VE POSTED MY CREDITNIAL HERE YOU'VE SEEN THEM

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"liberal executioners" Hahahaha! You're so cute when you're playing at ferocious keyboard warrior.
Dawg's responses are cute as well. They are such tough guys. (on the internet)
I'll start.

- Dishonest - Obtuse - Dangerous - Treasonous - Ignorant -

Deplorable, gullible, unreliable, UNSTABLE, dupable.
Oh, and did I mention Prevaricators? (in case they don't understand that word...I'll simplify it to LIARS)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Dawg's responses are cute as well. They are such tough guys. (on the internet)

Deplorable, gullible, unreliable, UNSTABLE, dupable.
Oh, and did I mention Prevaricators? (in case they don't understand that word...I'll simplify it to LIARS)
Liberals aren't called snowflakes for their stable mentality