• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Five Words Best Describe Trump Supporters?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawg's responses are cute as well. They are such tough guys. (on the internet)

Deplorable, gullible, unreliable, UNSTABLE, dupable.
Oh, and did I mention Prevaricators? (in case they don't understand that word...I'll simplify it to LIARS)
Damn you hate Veterans, must be due to your Daddy issues you post of often

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your reading comprehension is terrible. Are there remedial reading classes at the Institution you live in?

LOL.you had to EDIT "Is are there".......you posted like that often yesterday.....
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

F

FatBastardo

Dawg's responses are cute as well. They are such tough guys. (on the internet)

Deplorable, gullible, unreliable, UNSTABLE, dupable.
Oh, and did I mention Prevaricators? (in case they don't understand that word...I'll simplify it to LIARS)
- Simple-Minded - Easily-Led - Lemmings - Fanatical - Toxic -

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE CZAR
C F C
Twinkle Twinkle Little Czar
F C G C
Putin put you where you are.

C F C G
Bright orange skin and tiny hands
C F C G
Wants to rule the foreign lands.

Tiny hands and crazy hair
Likes to [Unwelcome language removed] the Russian bear.

Pussy grabbing obtuse ape
Got away with child rape.

Related:

One of Donald Trump’s Own Faith Council Pastors Calls Him ‘Lecherous and Worthless’

We May Have Unlocked the Mystery of Trump's Orange Skin | Mother ...

Member Of Trump's Evangelical Council Calls Him 'Lecherous And ...

Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit ...

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Your reading comprehension is terrible. Are there remedial reading classes at the Institution you live in?
EDIT...
I didn't make an error...I just showed you how to edit in case you do that in the future. LOLOL
Why are you drunk posting again? I read the quote and I gave my summation of the meaning.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I've been trying to tell Dawg that for years. Men who have seen action in war, really don't want to talk about it. Not all vets are heroes. Being in the service is commendable like being in the police force or a fireman, etc. There are heroes in every walk of life. People who brag, desperately needs attention and even though they seem narcissistic, they are very insecure and unloved. LOL
That sounds just like Donald Trump.
I've never ONCE posted of what I did in the military other than being a VETERAN
You're a gawd damn lying liberal
Bobby posted he's a Veteran, you going to trash him as you do Vets that are not libs___

You prove you're narcissistic, immature, insecure, unloved, miserable and a hater.........sounds just like you Nina, cause it IS YOU!

F

FatBastardo

But you supported Slick (Draft Dodger) and boy Θ..........civilian
Your hypocrisy is pure lib
It would appear that your vocabulary is as small as Trump's and BTW, I voted for Ross Perot the first time and Clinton the second time because Bill Clinton was a damn good president and BTW moron, Bill Clinton is not a liberal.

Since you could not come up with any words to describe Trumptards I will help you out.

- Repugnant - Loathsome - Immoral - Degenerate - Dimwitted -

Typical Trump Supporter!

F

FatBastardo

Bobby posted he's a Veteran, you going to trash him as you do Vets that are not libs___

You prove you're narcissistic, immature, insecure, unloved, miserable and a hater.........sounds just like you Nina, cause it IS YOU!
You never served so stop lying. There is a name for people like you. People like you are called valor thieves. Stolen valor is a federal crime.

Keep it up Trumproid and you too will be in prison.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It would appear that your vocabulary is as small as Trump's and BTW, I voted for Ross Perot the first time and Clinton the second time because Bill Clinton was a damn good president and BTW moron, Bill Clinton is not a liberal.

Since you could not come up with any words to describe Trumptards I will help you out.

- Repugnant - Loathsome - Immoral - Degenerate - Dimwitted -

Typical Trump Supporter!
Snowflake you really want to go there? MORALS? liberals have no morals

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Now for the corrections

Deadly? Yes, they eat themselves to death, accidentally shoot themselves while fondling their guns, smoke Meth and have shorter life spans that liberals.

Marksmen? Only when sitting on their worn out sofas playing video games? Or do you mean when you are giving yourselves a shot of insulin or when you aim your little dick at the toilet and not piss on the rim?

Snipers? No, because that take training, endurance and proper breathing and since you fat asses wheeze when you breathe people will hear you coming and because your hygiene is so poor people will smell you. Also, they don't make ghillie suits in 5 extra large.

liberal executioners? When you traitors are rounded up and tried for treason the executioners will be liberals, moderates, and progressives

Veterans? You mean like Trump and those other draft dodging wing nuts, Bill O, Ted Nugent, Mike Huckabee, Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity....

Now for the corrections

Deadly? Yes, they eat themselves to death, accidentally shoot themselves while fondling their guns, smoke Meth and have shorter life spans that liberals.

Marksmen? Only when sitting on their worn out sofas playing video games? Or do you mean when you are giving yourselves a shot of insulin or when you aim your little dick at the toilet and not piss on the rim?

Snipers? No, because that take training, endurance and proper breathing and since you fat asses wheeze when you breathe people will hear you coming and because your hygiene is so poor people will smell you. Also, they don't make ghillie suits in 5 extra large.

liberal executioners? When you traitors are rounded up and tried for treason the executioners will be liberals, moderates, and progressives

Veterans? You mean like Trump and those other draft dodging wing nuts, Bill O, Ted Nugent, Mike Huckabee, Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity....
You're new to this board lol you're going to burn out being wrong on so many levels.

BobbyT

Governor

Where did I post I was a veteran?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where did I post I was a veteran?
1000 Pardons, I thought you had or were
you've posted your son IS

don't let Nina know it............

keep defending and pushing fatbastraddo post and libs will get the Civil War they wishing for

BobbyT

Governor
1000 Pardons, I thought you had or were
you've posted your son IS

don't let Nina know it............

keep defending and pushing fatbastraddo post and libs will get the Civil War they wishing for
Wow, you think one poster on PJ can create a civil war? I thought the "cons are morons" thing was over the top. I'll have to rethink.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wow, you think one poster on PJ can create a civil war? I thought the "cons are morons" thing was over the top. I'll have to rethink.
I never said ONE POSTER.............there are several libs her just like fatbastraddo........spamature/saldin/bugsy/nina for four more..........didn't take but ONE gun shot to start the First War

streets are bleeding already and it's not just PJ

BobbyT

Governor
I never said ONE POSTER.............there are several libs her just like fatbastraddo........spamature/saldin/bugsy/nina for four more..........

streets are bleeding already and it's not just PJ
Yes, I saw where the anti-Muslim guy stabbed to death two people on a train. But that's not going to lead to a civil war either.

F

FatBastardo

Snowflake you really want to go there? MORALS? liberals have no morals
What is it like knowing that everything you say and believe is WRONG?

Let's see if the facts can support your fact-free statement that liberals have no morals.

When it comes to the slutty behavior of teen girls the red states prove the most immoral.

When it comes to all other sorts of vice the Red States are the most immoral.