• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Five Words Best Describe Trump Supporters?

BobbyT

Governor
Like a good little liberal doing the two step back up. figures lol
No back up. I say you're an Internet keyboard warrior banking on people believing your made up credentials. Anyone can mock up anything to post. Just like you mocked up your "credentials." You're an Internet tough guy who thinks his threatening means something. Hint: it doesn't except to provide additional fodder for us to laugh at. Go for it Internet warrior, it's funny as hell.

F

FatBastardo

Ugh, I bet his fat stomach rubs her belly raw when he's on top.
He probably can't even get it up anymore and if it is true about hand and penis size, given the size of his belly and shortness of his dick he probably could not even penetrate her.

He makes her flesh crawl!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No back up. I say you're an Internet keyboard warrior banking on people believing your made up credentials. Anyone can mock up anything to post. Just like you mocked up your "credentials." You're an Internet tough guy who thinks his threatening means something. Hint: it doesn't except to provide additional fodder for us to laugh at. Go for it Internet warrior, it's funny as hell.
Have you proof? what link did I get them from post the link. You are so certain their mock copies give the link where they can be found.

Spamature

President
dems just keep on losing since 2010 900+ seats
Because your dishonest party won in 2010. That allowed you to gerrymander your districts. While Dems actually get more votes in every national election. No worries. You pushed it too far and went traitor on America. America will respond next election and the one after that as well.

Meanwhile enjoy your dear leader and that nest of traitors as US law enforcement takes them down.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Because your dishonest party won in 2010. That allowed you to gerrymander your districts. While Dems actually get more votes in every national election. No worries. You pushed it too far and went traitor on America. America will respond next election and the one after that as well.

Meanwhile enjoy your dear leader and that nest of traitors as US law enforcement takes them down.
stole the nomination from Bernie nominated the most corrupt woman they could find. The democrat party hasn't been honest since their days of openly proclaiming they are the klan.

Spamature

President
stole the nomination from Bernie nominated the most corrupt woman they could find. The democrat party hasn't been honest since their days of openly proclaiming they are the klan.
I told you your traitorous regime will not last. Now what and the noose tightens. These backstabbers will start stabbing each other in the back just like they did this country. And your Traitor in Chief will trying to toss them all under the bus to save his miserable hide.

This Summer will be the SEASON for uncovering TREASON !

F

FatBastardo

I can't wait for the hunt.

In defense of the GOP, they did offer a few sane and patriotic candidates and while the GOP primaries were mostly a clown show they did offer Kasich, Graham, and Pataki who the Republican base reject for the two craziest and most dangerous slime bags Trump and Cruz and in the end the Republican base went with the worst of the worst. Even Cruz would have been better than tRUMP. Cruz is not totally incompetent and the only people who own Cruz are the banks and the corps.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Patriots? Patriots don't say that John McCain was not a hero.

Veterans? Veterans don't support draft dodging chicken hawks like Trump

Taxpayers? The Red States receive more in welfare than the pay in.

Employed?
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map ...

WINNERS? Trump supporters have the lowest IQ and are the most poorly educated.

Like the Rock, I just laid the SMACKDOWN on your CANDY ASS!
So Mr. Fat Bastard.

What branch of service did you serve in to give you such an advanced intellect to determine who veterans would support?

SB

F

FatBastardo

You lied again Sheepledod.

Before you post again I want you to think about how you will feel when you are arrested and convicted of treason and you are being let up the 13 steps of the gallows and the executioner places the noose around your lying treasonous neck. What will your last words be....more lies?

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
You lied again Sheepledod.

Before you post again I want you to think about how you will feel when you are arrested and convicted of treason and you are being let up the 13 steps of the gallows and the executioner places the noose around your lying treasonous neck. What will your last words be....more lies?
So what branch big shot?

I sense that like most of the other Leftist you were too chicken shit.

SB