• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolly

Council Member
I haven't been here in a while and it's really slow. Only 10 on including me.

What happened?

Jen

Senator
I haven't been here in a while and it's really slow. Only 10 on including me.

What happened?
There's been some silliness going on. Lefty is on a butthurt rampage to turn in any little thing anyone but them says, so Non-Lefties need not post unless they want things deleted or are willing to knuckle under.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
There's been some silliness going on. Lefty is on a butthurt rampage to turn in any little thing anyone but them says, so Non-Lefties need not post unless they want things deleted or are willing to knuckle under.
Those leftists are the ones from the Topix board they helped to shut down.

Bear Claw

President
I just checked and only seven members are on line.

I will not comment on all the rules but the Bully Squad here takes pride in attacking new members.

Some will fight back but a lot just leave because of the abuse!

Jen

Senator
I just checked and only seven members are on line.

I will not comment on all the rules but the Bully Squad here takes pride in attacking new members.

Some will fight back but a lot just leave because of the abuse!
I was very nice to you when you came here and had no intention of being otherwise. You changed that with your behavior toward me. So ...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
The right really isn’t capable of following rules. They are too angry and miserable. So they get themselves suspended. Not all, but many. It is what it is.

Jen

Senator
They can’t handle anybody not agreeing with them, so it quickly turns to name calling and rage. Then they get suspended. It just is what it is.
Someone chooses to turn them in. I have decided to choose not to report people. I can take it if they call me names.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Someone chooses to turn them in. I have decided to choose not to report people. I can take it if they call me names.
The thing is, don’t want to be suspended, don’t break the rules. Name calling is for the weak. If you can’t follow an extremely basic set of rules, then his may not be the place for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.