• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Claw

President
i'm sorry you feel hurt.

If The Thinker is banned till Dec 1/2019 then explain to0 me why he is still posting and attacking me>

Looking forward to an honest answer to this question.

READ the below!

Yes, there has been a change. A rule on "ratings abuse" was made just for you. Virtually all your posts have little to content. The ratings you get are a reflection of that. Here are a few of your latest gems. @SW48, please take note.

View attachment 46494
There you are, demanding moderator action and making a personal attack on me.

View attachment 46495
Once again, there you are demanding moderation on your behalf on the open board. Note there are three others down rating you. That's because your posts are pathetic.

Look at that! A topical post! You posted "looks like the repukes are afraid of him. So I gave a dislike and offered a rebuttal. You can see it right here, below:

View attachment 46496
And your response? Nothing on topic. Just more whining. Of course I gave it a dislike.

View attachment 46498

There you are once again demanding moderator action on the open board. Why shouldn't that get a down rating?

Now.... I began getting screen shots but unfortunately was banned for "ratings abuse"! Read Bear Claw's post above and let that sink in! Someone please tell me: which of these posts was it inappropriate to give a "dislike" rating?

View attachment 46501

If anything, Bear Claw should be banned for abusing the other posters with stupid, inane posts.

@SW48, thanks for the gesture. But no thanks. I know you're busy. But the fact is, Bear Claw makes pathetic posts, gets down rated and I have no desire to continue here without ratings buttons. Bear Claw already has a rule made just for him. As I've clearly shown above, he abuses that rule. On principle, I refuse to take part in such silliness.

One last thing: Bear Claw even gets special service! I reported the personal attacks and nothing was done. But Bear Claw gets action on his behalf immediately. In fact, that's the only reason there aren't even more screen shots of Bear Claw's abusive posts. Someone thought low enough of them to delete them. So unfortunately, I am unable to provide yet even more of Bear Claw's silly posts to make my case.

But don't just take my word for it. Read what others have and will say on this topic. PJ isn't a site for wimps.

D

Deleted member 21794

If The Thinker is banned till Dec 1/2019 then explain to0 me why he is still posting and attacking me>

Looking forward to an honest answer to this question.

READ the below!

What about the below? Make your argument. Oh and don't forget to check out my follow up post. Now do you have a logical argument to present or not?

D

Deleted member 21794

Let him know then. TT is filling my alerts with messages and stalking me!!

WHY???
Because this is an open board and I object to the inanity of your posts and your constant personal attacks and whining. Why don't you just put me on ignore?

Bear Claw

President
Dont know. Sw will need to address.

You have a sick poster here.
Now, @SW48, if you are still on the fence about the quality of Bear Claw's posts, here's more. I just happened to see had replied in another thread in this forum. Here is what we deal with on a normal basis. You're telling us all down rating posts like these is "ratings abuse"? Seriously, bro?

View attachment 46509

View attachment 46507
View attachment 46508

View attachment 46509

View attachment 46510

View attachment 46511

View attachment 46512

View attachment 46513

Oh look! And actual nice post!

View attachment 46514

Unfortunately, I am only able to put 10 images in a single post. Hopefully, you've seen enough to understand who it s you're waging a war on ratings abuse for.

Best wishes. I've had enough of this nonsense. Oh and don't forget to read Bear Claw's post to you telling you you need to remove me permanently. Go ahead and do that. Please delete my account. I make no claim that I am the perfect poster here. I push the envelope but I also post a lot of actual content. I don't care if you keep Bear Claw. But please delete my account if you intend to continue protecting Bear Claw from the results of making inane, stupid posts again and again and again.
Read your own posts. You should be grateful you don't get down rated ten times more often than you do.
Specifically, what have I posted "below" that you have a problem with?
I'll bet you're glad you opened this up to replies, aren't you? ;)
What about the below? Make your argument. Oh and don't forget to check out my follow up post. Now do you have a logical argument to present or not?
Because this is an open board and I object to the inanity of your posts and your constant personal attacks and whining. Why don't you just put me on ignore?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let him know then. TT is filling my alerts with messages and stalking me!!

WHY???
are you guys for real?

might i recommend you put one another on ignore.

i cant fathom your need to bust everyones stones ...

please. strongly urge you both ignore one another

D

Deleted member 21794

are you guys for real?

Maybe he should take his own advice.

upload_2019-11-26_13-4-53.png

Bear Claw is the one stalking you to do something about me. When have I ever complained about Bear Claw to you?

D

Deleted member 21794

are you guys for real?

So it's not an open board? Do tell. Stop and think for a moment. Who's constantly whining to you?

Hint: it's not me.

D

Deleted member 21794

Read SWW48 post
Ever thought of taking your own advice?

upload_2019-11-26_13-7-39.png

Now... be on notice. One of two things is going to happen. And I don't care which. SW is going to stop this silliness of taking my ratings away and take notice of how your posts are worthy only of dislikes and other negative ratings, or he can keep you and I leave. I will gladly compare the content I post and the debate I correct over your stupid, lame, pants-pissing whining like a little beotch posts.

Go ahead, @SW48. Just delete my account if you want to leave Bear Claw in charge and keep getting on your knees cowering to his demands. Read his posts for chrissakes!

Bear Claw

President
are you guys for real?

Simple

I trusted the admin on what they posted. Can I in future?

11/25/2019 - The Thinker has been temp banned until 12/1/2019 for excessive ratings abuses.
Trust is in the words posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.