• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happens to coffee...........

G

Greenridgeman

i'd rather just die than even try to exist in -25 degree weather.

My feet get cold below 65.

Council Member
Just a thought, if we throw republicans in the air would this happen, since they are so full of hot air?

Cicero

Mayor
It would be a cool thing for a professor to put on a test. Show the segment and then challenge physics students to explain why it happened that way.

Jen

Senator
Oddly enough extreme cold in Alaska doesn't feel quite as cold as it does other places. ... just so you don't take a deep breath with your mouth open. That feels pretty bad. My feet were always cold in Seattle, but rarely cold in Alaska........and I wore (I know, euuu) Birkenstocks with socks or clogs all winter (I only wear socks indoors and sometimes you need to slip on something to go out for a brief errand).

I noticed that. Shudder!

Days

Commentator
okay, that's gotta make the featured thread of the week!

Now, I'm off to high school orientation... my calendar says it is still January; I guess they think we want to get a jump on it, you know, while it is still freezing out.

Bo-4

Senator
Damn Jen.. wonder what would happen if one were to throw Chris Cristie off a balcony at 50 below?

My unscientific guess?

Rigamortis and a pit the size of Barringer in AZ :D

alistphobia.com_wp_content_uploads_081109_0700_10BiggestMe1.jpg

lilly

Council Member
WOW, I've been in -25 but they said it was -45 in parts of Alaska today.

Jen that was really cool.......I mean cold.:)

Days

Commentator
Oh yeah, now that's an avatar. I've gotta update mine, too.

Too cool, at the end of the evening I got Daniel in a pickup game with the chess coach.

Days

Commentator
Kind of like when Darth Vader tosses Emperor Palpatine into the central shaft of the death star... only more destructive?