• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What has the Trump admin really inherited?

Not mine to call that one out - I don't like what I know of Mattis but - I don't like war.

It seems to me that he is loyal to Trump, which since most of the establishment is anti Trump, is even more important than ever. It also seems to be that he actually cares about the welfare of men under his command
Where do you think he got the nick-name "Mad Dog"?

"Fallujah:rolleyes:

"James Mattis reportedly received his nickname 'Mad Dog' Mattis after leading U.S. troops during the 2004 battle of Fallujah in Iraq..."

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/1/12/investigation_did_trumps_defense_secretary_nominee

"AARON GLANTZ: Well, as you mentioned, James Mattis got the nickname 'Mad Dog' for his command responsibility as a general during the April 2004 siege of Fallujah. This was a battle that I covered as an unembedded journalist, where the U.S. Marine Corps killed so many people, so many civilians, that the municipal soccer stadium of that city had to be turned into a graveyard. U.S. Marines there shot at ambulances. They shot at aid workers. They cordoned off the city and prevented civilians from fleeing. Some marines posed for trophy photos with the people that they killed."

It might be worth asking how much money Trump made from the US invasion/occupation of Iraq?

Where do you think he got the nick-name "Mad Dog"?

"Fallujah:rolleyes:

"James Mattis reportedly received his nickname 'Mad Dog' Mattis after leading U.S. troops during the 2004 battle of Fallujah in Iraq..."

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/1/12/investigation_did_trumps_defense_secretary_nominee

"AARON GLANTZ: Well, as you mentioned, James Mattis got the nickname 'Mad Dog' for his command responsibility as a general during the April 2004 siege of Fallujah. This was a battle that I covered as an unembedded journalist, where the U.S. Marine Corps killed so many people, so many civilians, that the municipal soccer stadium of that city had to be turned into a graveyard. U.S. Marines there shot at ambulances. They shot at aid workers. They cordoned off the city and prevented civilians from fleeing. Some marines posed for trophy photos with the people that they killed."

It might be worth asking how much money Trump made from the US invasion/occupation of Iraq?
I know about Mattis - I told you!

A lot of people made money out of the invasion because of where their money was invested ---- including people with pensions and their money in certain banks - including what ever products one buys ( Johnsons & Johnsons for eg) ----- that in itself is not proof of anyone instigating or inciting a war.

Fallacy, the terorrists are not people traumatized by Western aggression they are people schooled in Saudi Wahhabi schools, trained and armed and funded by us to fight poxi Corporate wars..... to confuse the uninformed western masses.

Traumatized people are just that - heartbroken -
Young males who watch their families murdered by hired killers from the opposite side of the planet are indeed traumatized, and they are filled with a rage that demands revenge. Look at how al-Qaeda has multiplied and mutated since October of 2001. Absolutely nothing Trump has done in the last thirty days leads me to believe he will stop the killing, in fact, he seems committed to using mass murder and immigration as distractions from his crony capitalist looting of US and Russian resources.

Young males who watch their families murdered by hired killers from the opposite side of the planet are indeed traumatized, and they are filled with a rage that demands revenge. Look at how al-Qaeda has multiplied and mutated since October of 2001. Absolutely nothing Trump has done in the last thirty days leads me to believe he will stop the killing, in fact, he seems committed to using mass murder and immigration as distractions from his crony capitalist looting of US and Russian resources.
Oh f' fu'cks sake - you spend so much time researching wtf do you do not to have come across the real info into the CIA's Al Qaeda and co ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Turse sums up some of the activities the U.S. is known to be engaged in: “Over the last several years, the US has been building a constellation of drone bases across Africa, flying intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance missions out of not only Niger, but also Djibouti, Ethiopia, and the island nation of the Seychelles.”

[The US military] now averages far more than a mission a day on the continent, conducting operations with almost every African military force, in almost every African country, while building or building up camps, compounds, and “contingency security locations.” The US has taken an active role in wars from Libya to the Central African Republic, sent special ops forces into countries from Somalia to South Sudan, conducted airstrikes and abduction missions, even put boots on the ground in countries where it pledged it would not.

Meanwhile, CNN is preoccupied with its 500th hour straight of the missing Malaysian airline coverage. Fox is busy with its perennial Benghazi conspiracy theories and antagonistic coverage of Russian policy in Ukraine. And MSNBC doesn’t dare cover anything but Obama’s benevolent domestic social policies. In the newspapers, one can find the occasional report of U.S. missions in Africa, but they hardly question the wisdom or legitimacy of such interventions (and hardly anyone reads the newspapers anyhow).

Mix this deficient news media environment with the Pentagon’s utter refusal to answer straight questions about U.S. interventionism in Africa, and you have a public that is completely uninformed about a growing chunk of U.S. foreign policy that will soon (as it already has) render dangerous unintended consequences.

https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2014/04/15/the-uss-invasion-of-africa-that-nobody-knows-about/

Occasionally there are tiny news stories about happenings in Africa - 'civil' war' or 'famine' - written as though they have nothing to do with the US and co - often hidden under cover of Ebola and such like - ( personally I don't believe there ever was just a disease but their are diamonds and the like)

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40012.htm
Trump is TERRIBLE, but his candidacy and subsequent stint as president has done America a great service in that it has revealed vile filthy leftists for the dishonest, liberty-hating sloths they are --- and it has shown just how in-the-tank for leftists and Democrats our major media outlets are.

You collectivist maggots and your enablers are outed...and by a fellow lowlife no less.

That is a beatiful thing. :)

Trump is TERRIBLE, but his candidacy and subsequent stint as president has done America a great service in that it has revealed vile filthy leftists for the dishonest, liberty-hating sloths they are --- and it has shown just how in-the-tank for leftists and Democrats our major media outlets are.

You collectivist maggots and your enablers are outed...and by a fellow lowlife no less.

That is a beatiful thing. :)
Honesty has crept in - I agree, up only to a point and only about certain matters. Too much smoke and mirrors still at the mo for most to see what really went on during the last 8 years and if it is still carrying on now.

I know what you feel about Trump but look around, who else could have done it? There is no one else out there - I cannot hate him, not unless he does something dire - anyone was better than Hillary - and that is what you got - anyone -

I'll knock him if and when he does something wrong, for now ........... we wait to see

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Honesty has crept in - I agree, up only to a point and only about certain matters. Too much smoke and mirrors still at the mo for most to see what really went on during the last 8 years and if it is still carrying on now.

I know what you feel about Trump but look around, who else could have done it? There is no one else out there - I cannot hate him, not unless he does something dire - anyone was better than Hillary - and that is what you got - anyone -

I'll knock him if and when he does something wrong, for now ........... we wait to see
I don't "hate" him. I just don't respect his constant self-indulgence and lack of discipline in how he speaks and acts.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah...what was Obama thinking...Spying shouldn't be clandestine, right? It should be out in the open....like when the Bush administration told everyone that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent.
Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!Awk! George W. Bush! Awk! George W. Bush!
Clandestine spying and other operations popping up is exactly what one would expect such from someone as deranged as BHO.

Really bugs you to criticize Obama for something as "deranged" as clandestine spying and having it pointed out to you that spying is...by it's nature, clandestine...and then have Bush's warrantless wire taps or his administration's not so covert plot to reveal a covert CIA agent's identity....

It really is too bad you are so obviously a hypocrite...must really piss you off to have that in your face....eh?

D

Deleted member 21794

Clandestine spying and other operations popping up is exactly what one would expect such from someone as deranged as BHO.

Really bugs you to criticize Obama for something as "deranged" as clandestine spying and having it pointed out to you that spying is...by it's nature, clandestine...and then have Bush's warrantless wire taps or his administration's not so covert plot to reveal a covert CIA agent's identity....

It really is too bad you are so obviously a hypocrite...must really piss you off to have that in your face....eh?
Really, you want to talk about wiretaps now?

I don't "hate" him. I just don't respect his constant self-indulgence and lack of discipline in how he speaks and acts.
I think it is rather funny, certainly has the press in a tizz, --- and mmmm it may also be rather clever - we shall see whether he really is 'the buffoon' or whether that is just his front of house persona - I suspect the later.

C

Capitalist

Except for the fact that a US Secretary of Defense must be retired from the military for seven years BEFORE assuming the civilian post, and Mad Dog had been retired for only three years before being nominated.
So you'll be magically satisfied when Mad Dog is Sec Defense after Trump wins reelection?

Weird.

C

Capitalist

Would I like somebody with a little more class than Trump? Sure. But let's all realize there is a short straight line between Trump's crassness and the largest butt hurt of the self important media in our lifetimes.

Nobody deserves to be outed in such a blunt and brutal way more than the media. Just keep it coming.