• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What I learned from President Obama

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
A good one Craig... This is the one I grew up with... singing many moons ago. :)

Days

Commentator
Oh my, my, my, my... please come visit the south side of Chicago.

"and if you go down there, you better just beware..."

Learn the Chicago hustle, learn the electric slide, learn how the wheels turn in Chicago. I thought one contractor put it best when he explained how things get done in the city of Chicago, "for anything you want to do there is a line of 12 city workers with their hands sticking out" (you have to bribe 12 city officials to get approval to do anything).

Barry Soetoro is a con... he ran with cons... he played hard ball in the land of hard ball; he hustled you, he hustled the hustlers then he took you for every gullible penny you had.

you still haven't realized that?

Bernie Sanders supporters saw it a mile away, but I guess it's different on the inside, when you fall in love with a con man, it's hard, it's hard to see that you are being lied to, it's hard to realize that those sweet promises are not real, it's hard to come out of the ether and realize that you just paid a million dollars for a worthless piece of junk that doesn't even run, it's hard to wake up and realize you was played... but that's what players do, they play you, they take you for a ride, and it is hard at the end of the line, when you get dumped and you watch the limo drive off without you.

Obama Gives Finger To Country—Takes $400K From Wall Street